Cant add google account to build 14393.5 Anniversary

cvsdude

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
Just as a an end note to this thread.

These two comments are from a Google worker (https://productforums.google.com/fo...c/gmail/kw2ONRxN3Xk;context-place=forum/gmail)

"William Denniss (Google) sanoi:
Sorry for this problem everyone, this was not intentional and has now been fixed. If you are still having trouble adding your Google account, please let me know."

"William Denniss (Google) sanoi:
Glad to hear that everyone can add their accounts again! Thanks all for your perseverance, and for letting us know about this problem.
Wilmer, this issue was definitely unintentional, we'll work hard to make sure it doesn't happen again!
BTW: Nobody should need any workarounds anymore. For better security, if you enabled "Allow less secure apps: ON" in account settings due to this issue, I'd suggest turning it back OFF and adding your account to the phone in the normal way :)"

The instructions for better security: login to your Gmail from a computer. Access My account by clicking your profile in the upper right corner of the screen. Click apps and sites under the box that says sign in and security. Scroll to the bottom and toggle OFF 'allow unsecure apps and sites to access'.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxerBoeler