Famous Windows Phone users?

pseudoware

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Image info from a TwitPic by @BillGates shortly after WP7 was released revealed the device to be Samsung SGH-I917, which would be a Focus. Of course, that was a year ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
All Steve cared about what PR and marketing. Bill never really cared about that. Did Steve always carry an iPhone or only when he was going to events? Did he have a BB for his secure communications and an iPhone for anytime he was in public and a possible target for photos? Jobs was a mastermind of PR. I would not put anything past him.

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
All Steve cared about what PR and marketing. Bill never really cared about that. Did Steve always carry an iPhone or only when he was going to events? Did he have a BB for his secure communications and an iPhone for anytime he was in public and a possible target for photos? Jobs was a mastermind of PR. I would not put anything past him.
I see your point about Jobs being a marketing mastermind, but he also liked to use the very best or what he believed to be the very best products. I can almost guarantee you that Jobs considered the BB to be inferior to the iPhone and thus just used his iPhone. We may never really know, of course.

sam17ub

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Nokia India is doing a great job of promoting Lumia 800.

Shah Rukh Khan, the famous actor, is now using the Lumia 800.
Twitter

Harsha Bhogle, a very famous Indian cricket commentator, is also using the Lumia 800. He's tweeted it's his first smartphone ever.
Twitter

Plus, Lumia 800 ads are going to be aired over and over again during the coverage of the upcoming cricket series between India and Australia. With tens of millions cricket mad Indians following the matches, Lumia 800 will get a massive boost.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon