I know it's possible to filter contacts so that facebook contacts don't show up in people hub/contacts list. My question though is when i create a text message from scratch they show up in that list. Is it possible not to see them at all ?
    04-13-2012 06:43 AM
    No, I don't believe you can change that. Probably because Facebook chat is integrated into the messaging application
    04-13-2012 08:46 AM
    I know it's possible to filter contacts so that facebook contacts don't show up in people hub/contacts list. My question though is when i create a text message from scratch they show up in that list. Is it possible not to see them at all ?
    If you don't want to see your Facebook friends in your contacts and don't ever want to send them messages...why don't you just disconnect your Facebook from your phone?
    04-13-2012 08:58 AM
    If you don't want to see your Facebook friends in your contacts and don't ever want to send them messages...why don't you just disconnect your Facebook from your phone?
    I like having the information and the picture to link my contacts but i just don't want the numbers from facebook.
    04-13-2012 09:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD