Facebook Contact Question

IceReign910

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I know it's possible to filter contacts so that facebook contacts don't show up in people hub/contacts list. My question though is when i create a text message from scratch they show up in that list. Is it possible not to see them at all ?

PG2G

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
No, I don't believe you can change that. Probably because Facebook chat is integrated into the messaging application

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I know it's possible to filter contacts so that facebook contacts don't show up in people hub/contacts list. My question though is when i create a text message from scratch they show up in that list. Is it possible not to see them at all ?

If you don't want to see your Facebook friends in your contacts and don't ever want to send them messages...why don't you just disconnect your Facebook from your phone?

IceReign910

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
If you don't want to see your Facebook friends in your contacts and don't ever want to send them messages...why don't you just disconnect your Facebook from your phone?

I like having the information and the picture to link my contacts but i just don't want the numbers from facebook.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon