Downloading update [confirmed WP8.1 Cyan]

Ashu Sharma4

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
no it was not not concluded , it is released for developer preview users and many of the users are reporting that they are unable to detect this new update from MFST like me also, i think this update is pulled from the servers and those who installed this update are experiencing faster response with wp(OS)
It was already concluded.

WinSammie

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Urrghh! i thought the calendar issue would go away. But to my surprise, it remains the same. For those who don't know what i am talking about..Here's the scoop - After the developer preview, if we open a calendar app and then press 'back' button , we come back to home screen. However the calendar kept on running in the multi-app switch environment ( press the back button for a second and you will see it right there). This issue should have been cleared after this update ( atleast that's what i imagined) but it remains the same. Nonetheless, a minor glitch but worth noticing. You still gotta close the calendar app manually unlike any other app.

Meant to be this way. No need to close it, if it's already in memory it will start faster!

Qtweeder

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
i downloaded this especially on my 920, but it hasn't worked!!! the chassis is still yellow! and i really love cyan too, maybe a reboot?

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I m from indai and my l625 is not showing any updates available i m using dp wp8.1. what to do??/
You first have to downgrade your Lumia to a commercial version of Windows Phone 8 to receive the update to Wp8.1. I too am from India I faced the same problem. So what you should do is. Download the official software recovery tool , connect your phone. It will show you the same build you are using in your device. Ignore all this, just install the downgrade. And when its finished your phone will boot in windows phone 8. Now all you have to do is go to phone update and check for update you should get the update. Its working 100%. Best of luck. Please note before downgrading to windows phone 8 please create a backup of your important data as it might get erased while downgrading
http://www.nokia.com/us-en/support/faq/?action=singleTopic&topic=FA142987.

praveen9663

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Lumia Cyan Update brings 4G option under data connection along with it major improvement like "Heating problem seen at camera portion has solved"....Screenshots are attached.....wp_ss_20140716_0003.pngwp_ss_20140717_0001.png

praveen9663

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
You can get it now itself..But you have to Flash your phone with 059T1M1 product code firmware once it over...you will get update notification...

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes