Bluetooth audio (music) no longer auto connects on 8.1/Cyan

anon(5373980)

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I started having an issue with my Bluetooth audio (music) auto connecting after the developer 8.1 update (L920). Thinking this was due to a bug or missing firmware coming with Cyan later I patiently waited for the finally release. When it came, I did a full factory Cyan reflash on the phone using the Nokia software. I started the phone fresh and did not restore from backup. I BT paired everything and same problem - Bluetooth "voice" connects just fine but no "music". You can see it right in the BT settings area. Calls and texts over BT work just fine. It if turn the Bluetooth off for 6 seconds and turn it back on the music will then connect. I've seen this similar problem posted around but not getting a lot of traction. I have a 2013 Subaru Crosstrek and the BT music worked great on 8.0.

Any one else having this issue?

Darren Kent 79

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Exactly the same problem here, same phone too. Mine was working fine until I did a hard reset to solve other bugs. I'm on 8.1 update 1 with cyan. Does update one take away any Bluetooth functionality? Got a ford with sync.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duncekatie39