Why isn't my notification bar working when my lock screen is on?

veiacava

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Notification bar is not working (all the time) - Windows Phone 8.1

I've updated the OS on my Lumia 520 to Windows 8.1 a couple of months ago and everything worked smoothly for a few weeks. But, roughly a month ago, the notification bar started not working when the lock screen was on.
If I unlock the device, the bar works; if I want to check my notifications with the lock screen on, it will only drop until the end of the shortcuts.
Can anyone help my with this problem?

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Re: Notification bar is not working (all the time) - Windows Phone 8.1

I've updated the OS on my Lumia 520 to Windows 8.1 a couple of months ago and everything worked smoothly for a few weeks. But, roughly a month ago, the notification bar started not working when the lock screen was on.
If I unlock the device, the bar works; if I want to check my notifications with the lock screen on, it will only drop until the end of the shortcuts.
Can anyone help my with this problem?
You disabled notifications in the lock screen. Bring them back in the notifications+Actions settings

Manojkumar_25

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: Notification bar is not working (all the time) - Windows Phone 8.1

goto Settings >> notifications + actions > check the "show notifications in action center when my phone is locked".

by doing the above will give you access to notification center while the phone is locked.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon