12-14-2014 04:59 PM
180 ... 678
tools
    I think you're probably missing out on the reason IE doesn't perform the same as some of those other browsers, and it has nothing to do with a lack of devs or their skill. It's about Enterprise requirements and security. IE is browser that businesses know will only support industry standard and approved functionality.

It makes IE safer and more dependable when it comes to officially supported functions. But it does it at the expense of appearing "behind" other browsers that are free to experiment and try other stuff.

Yes in theory maybe, but it also missed the whole thing, to be a internet browser or better, which is what its really made for. Plus its a cyber world what do you expect, everything can be hacked and compromised no matter how careful you are.
    12-14-2014 12:52 PM
    Yes in theory maybe, but it also missed the whole thing, to be a internet browser or better, which is what its really made for. Plus its a cyber world what do you expect, everything can be hacked and compromised no matter how careful you are.
    Don't get me wrong. I'd love a browser that supports everything new and cool.

I'm just starting that the limitations of IE are not sure to any lack of dev resources or lack of competence from developers.
    12-14-2014 02:32 PM
    Don't get me wrong. I'd love a browser that supports everything new and cool.

I'm just starting that the limitations of IE are not sure to any lack of dev resources or lack of competence from developers.
    To be fair, the Chrome developers can't even figure out how to add a "Warn before closing multiple tab" warning.
    12-14-2014 03:58 PM
    To be fair, the Chrome developers can't even figure out how to add a "Warn before closing multiple tab" warning.
    I personally found that extremely annoying on Internet Explorer.

Chrome usually allows me to restore all my tabs if it unexpectedly shuts down.

Also if I close a tab accidentally in Chrome a Ctrl + Shift + T.
    12-14-2014 04:44 PM
    This thread has gone off topic and is starting to fizzle out.

Thanks to all who participated.

Closed
    12-14-2014 04:59 PM
180 ... 678