Cloudmuzik - Google music app just updated

segadc

Apr 12, 2008
Visit site
Excellent thanks! I have an Xbox Music Pass (still pay the original Zune Pass fee for 10 free song credits) and I have google music pick up all the free songs I get.

tibere86

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Great app dev. Cache function works perfectly as do the display of album art. My one question is...any possibility of increasing the bitrate of cached music?

sinclairinator

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

CloudMuzik developer here. To answer the question about increasing the bitrate of the cached song, it isn't possible. What I basically do for the caching is download the streamed version of the song. The bitrate of the downloaded song will be the bitrate of the same song that was uploaded through Google Music.

I do want to thank everyone for using the app and for those who have attempted to use it before v 1.2.1.4, sorry for the pains. I am currently working on 1.2.1.5 at the moment and I hope to bring a lot more functionality to the plate. Some bugs still exist in the current version that I am doing my best to get rid of and hopefully I can make the app more solid. I have a thread over at xda-developers that I'll be updating as I make progress.

[APP] CloudMuzik - Google Music Player for WP8 - xda-developers <--. I'll be looking at this post also, so feel free to post any feature suggestions and things you'd like to see improved.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon