My Lumia 920 after a reboot drops in battery % should I hard reset?

KKRLessey

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
When i reboot my phone, the battery percentage drops where it is less than before the reboot. What to do? Should I hard reset?

foxbat121

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Don't reboot. It is quite normal for battery to drop because it does require a lot of extra processor power to re-initialize everything.

Onyeka Nwankwo

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
typically that happens if the battery drain was more than the battery app was aware of (ie. playing a game or the dreaded runaway app bug). the post reboot battery percentage is the real one and typically rebooting removes any app that might be draining excessive power.

OzRob

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
typically that happens if the battery drain was more than the battery app was aware of (ie. playing a game or the dreaded runaway app bug). the post reboot battery percentage is the real one and typically rebooting removes any app that might be draining excessive power.

Yes. And don't forget that battery apps only update at certain intervals when running, but will always get fresh data when rebooted. So if you reboot just before the normal update is about to happen, you will see a difference if you've been using your phone much shortly before rebooting.

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Just remember this...if you want to conserve battery from your Lumia 920...go to setting always turn on battery savers and go to background setting..turn off all open apps ..turn off WiFi when not in use..turn off Bluetooth...i have a 920 Lumia also..and at the setting go to brightness set automatic or low only...good luck

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon