Ballistic Case

Tikerz

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Ballistic SG Case

Found that Ballistic makes a case for the Titan 2.

I just ordered one.

Retails for $34.99, but the seller linked below is currently selling it for $18.49. Looking at the sales history it started at $24.99 then $23.99 and now $18.49. Great deal IMO. It's like an OtterBox, but cheaper.

I'm going to compare this to the CaseMate Pop case I'm currently using which was $34.99 + tax from the AT&T store.

AGF Ballistic SG Series Rugged Tough Case Cover Black for AT&T HTC Titan II 2 4G | eBay

Here's a review I found on YouTube.

HTC Titan II Ballistic SG Case Review @DayDeal_com - YouTube

Last edited:

haydeecm

May 24, 2012
Visit site
I would love to hear your comparison. I am seeing the casemate on att online for $15 but ballistic looks interesting. Which one do you like best?

Tikerz

May 31, 2011
Visit site
The Casemate has a slimmer profile but the buttons are harder to push. The glossy finish will scratch over time and looks bad.

I like the Ballistic case. It is big, but I feel more secure letting my kids play on my phone with it on. It can definitely withstand all kinds of drops.

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
The Casemate has a slimmer profile but the buttons are harder to push. The glossy finish will scratch over time and looks bad.

I like the Ballistic case. It is big, but I feel more secure letting my kids play on my phone with it on. It can definitely withstand all kinds of drops.

Has your casemate scratched yet? If so, any pictures?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes