Tv apps

Joshhi

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys I was just wondering what the best apps are to notify me about upcoming episodes on my fav tv series. I've tried 📺 tv show by Rudy huyn but it never notifies me about my shows. I've tried several apps but only 1 of the maybe 8 I've tried works and it notifies my at 12 in the morning even though I changed the settings. My problem is that I never know when dates are changed or the shows go on break so I am wondering if there are any apps that can do this.
Sent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 using Tapatalk

KTH B1

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I dont think I understand what you mean by 'never notifies'? With Rudy's TV Show app, the live tile displays the # of new episodes of shows on the same day, then when you go in to the app itself, it gives you the list of shows on that day. It also tells you all the upcoming episodes within the next 2 weeks.
If you go into the individual TV series listings, it lists all episodes of a season with the date... so knowing when the show ends is just a matter of going one more menu in.
I never tried the Reminder option, so not sure how well it works.
There is the small inconveniene of not knowing down to the very hour of when that show is on, but that's to be expected since a single television show doesn't broadcast at the same time everywhere. It would seem to me to be a logistical nightmare and data-gobbling hog to try to find the hour of the showtime based on your location, though I guess this could be remedied if they were to just based it on one timezone.

Joshhi

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I wish the duckie tv extension would come to WP I use it on my computer 💻 it awesome
Sent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital