Amber in France

pudeldoodle

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Pour infos, tout a l'air bon, l'horloge sur l'?cran ?teint c top! Data Sense pr?sent :) j'ai pas encore fait le tour de tout!
As for creating a French speaking section, I think it would be a great idea as I check wpcentral kind of every day :D
Sur ce, bonne nuit! Have a good night folks!

jamie johnston

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
i'm in Belgium and i have the same issue, i bought my 920 from the phonehouse in lille, totally unbranded and unlocked. It says the amber update is available for the CV lumia 920 (for both belgium and france) and i have had no luck getting my update either. like others say, it might run in batches, i'll just keep waiting for it, i'm not going to risk a flash, i'm not that desperate.

miodrage

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
I am in Serbia, but have a Lumia920 bought in France unbranded and unlocked. Now the phone says RM-821_eu_france_267 000-FR and the product code is 059Q8C2. On the Nokia site it says the update is available for both Orange and CV, SFR is waiting for aproval for 1308 which I already have. I am also anxiously awaiting the update, I could flash it, but don't want to lose some savegames, etc.

SpiRouzbe

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Hey !

Same situation here. RM-821_eu_france_267. I bought it at phonehouse lille and i'm living in belgium. Still no update to amber unfortunetly. I hope i'll receive it one day :s

Cya

miodrage

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Nothing here either. I have aphone from France, but am living in Serbia (not that it matters, but am just saying). I have a habbit now to check for updates several times a day.

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I also bought my phone in Lille in the PhoneHouse.
I have been waiting for this update and i am afraid we won't even get it by the end of the week.
What is wrong, Portico also took longer than expected.
Our phone is unbranded so why do we have to wait for so long while France was one of the first where amber was available.
I also live in Belgium so maybe it has something to do with living in another country?

Last weekend i went to Lille (to the TGV station) and i hoped it would trigger something but still nog hope...
I am realy thinking about flashing it but i don't know where to start. If i flash i want the unbranded Rom for Belgium.

duncan0622

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Same case. I realized amber has already landed my region. Most poeple got amber update but seems a small fraction of people including me have no luck yet. I keep pressing to "check" button, desperate:(.

miodrage

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Well, I bought my phone in January, got Portico in late MArch/early April I think, then just 3 weeks after that, maybe 5-6 days after announcing I got the 1308. So... maybe we'll have to wait for Amber, and then we immediatelly get GDR3 :D

jamie johnston

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
OK, , previously on the nokia page that stated when amber was being released in the different countries, it ststed that the CV (country variant) for france was available. if you look at the page now it says coming soon. i'm guessing a mistake was made and we should expect it in the next couple of days. Availability in Europe - Nokia

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon