Official Lumia 720 Amber Update Thread

Sashank Mishra

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Guys, just received an update on my L720 for extra+info and display+touch was automatically updated. The new Extra+info looks similar to Amber one and display+touch is now only touch.

When I opened the extra+info, the layout and fonts were the same as the screenshots of devices with Amber showed.
When I opened the 'touch', for a small fraction of a second, it showed the glance screen options and then reverted back to normal. The description reads "sensitivity, wake up and Windows keys".

I am more fascinated by the term wakeup. Hope it comes to my phone.

Sashank Mishra

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Friends, display+touch is still there but there is now a new 'touch' app in my settings.

Friends, Just now I updated the display+touch manually. It now says 'display' only and description says "sunlight, battery saving and color". I think display and touch functions are separated for better management in Amber update.

grininja

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Oh, f***! You're right, there will be no double tap to wake up the phone for L720? Such a disappointment! I was hoping to set lockscreen to 1 minute instead of 3.

seq1

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
does someone with GDR2 already tested if nokia pro cam works?
Just updated to Amber on my Lumia 720. I can confirm that Pro Cam works like a charm on my Lumia 720 cyan. It works very smoothly. I only took one pic, so I don't know if everything in it is working well or no.

FabricioCool

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Good afternoon !

Guys,

In this Monday began to release codes for some products in Indonesia , Thailandia , Netherlands (Holland ) , France and Italy dear update number 3046.0000.1334.XXXX or Amber .

I could not stand and I did installing the French by Nokia Care Suite . All very quiet . The ROM comes with some programs there also come without blocking operator .

Already I could see that the Nokia Smart Cam app is not available for miner region; Brazil , so I could not test it . He reports that there is an update to the application but not available in the store.

The Pro Camera Nokia , although Nokia said in his blog that is compatible with the 720 , is not , i could install but wontl not open .

The function Glance you can choose the daytime / nighttime , so the clock day and night in white colors in reddish hues .

Vibrate to silence is very simple , and already activated without any configuration adcional .

Maps can now be installed on the microSD .

FM Radio accessible within the Music Player only works with headset , simple and functional .

The Data Sense also comes on, great for managing data .

And unfortunately the tap on the screen to unlock did not come .

The system itself is much faster , much more accurate , I hope that MS continue.

BTuFevsIEAAAgBY.jpg

BTuFlQ6IcAA-qra.jpg

BTuFtKGIMAA1ev-.jpg

BTuF126IcAAYXPw.jpg

BTuGK23IQAA9fPG.jpg

BTuGXN9IcAA4x-q.jpg

<strong> Update : 13:00 < / strong >

I just found in Navifirm Amber for Brazilian retail PC 059S369 . I'm downloading and will install soon .

BTu2WpwCQAE6P9R.jpg

Now Nokia has finally started to remember us .

Lucas Aredes

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Good afternoon !

Guys,

In this Monday began to release codes for some products in Indonesia , Thailandia , Netherlands (Holland ) , France and Italy dear update number 3046.0000.1334.XXXX or Amber .

I could not stand and I did installing the French by Nokia Care Suite . All very quiet . The ROM comes with some programs there also come without blocking operator .

Already I could see that the Nokia Smart Cam app is not available for miner region; Brazil , so I could not test it . He reports that there is an update to the application but not available in the store.

The Pro Camera Nokia , although Nokia said in his blog that is compatible with the 720 , is not , i could install but wontl not open .

The function Glance you can choose the daytime / nighttime , so the clock day and night in white colors in reddish hues .

Vibrate to silence is very simple , and already activated without any configuration adcional .

Maps can now be installed on the microSD .

FM Radio accessible within the Music Player only works with headset , simple and functional .

The Data Sense also comes on, great for managing data .

And unfortunately the tap on the screen to unlock did not come .

The system itself is much faster , much more accurate , I hope that MS continue.

View attachment 42625

View attachment 42626

View attachment 42627

View attachment 42628

View attachment 42629

View attachment 42630

<strong> Update : 13:00 < / strong >

I just found in Navifirm Amber for Brazilian retail PC 059S369 . I'm downloading and will install soon .

View attachment 42631

Now Nokia has finally started to remember us .

Amigo, voc? percebeu alguma perda de qualidade da camera?

qual o product code que vc usou pra baixar?

e qual foi a sua vers?o da firmware?

RM885_3046.0000.1334.0001???

grininja

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Well, tired of waiting for an OTA update, I used Nokia Software Updater for Retail and installed RM885_3046.0000.1334.0002 firmware, Vodafone Romania. Worked like a charm.
IMG_3041.JPG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital