whatsapp problem after migrating to new phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

adil raza

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
i bought a lumia 820 2 days ago
before this i had a blackberry. i disconnected the blackberry service a few days earlier.

after i bought my lumia i switch the phone on and using wifi i downloaded whatsapp. i recieved a verification code on my blackberry
thru sms. i entered the code in my lumia and presto everything is up and running.

today i had to reset my lumia ( my biggest mistake) after downloading everything including whatsapp again i open whatsapp
to initialize it and it gives me a msg saying the code has already been sent to my mobile no but i hadnt received any codes on my lumia
and im stuck here since the morning. it always tells me that the code is sent but i dont recieve it on the lumia

funny thing when i open whats app on my blackberry whatsapp its working fine on WIFI. i even deleted my account and uninstalled it from
my blackberry. even then i still recieve the same msg on the lumia but no code.
i re installed whatsapp on blackberry hoping that i might get a code but it dosent even ask me for the code. it starts working straightaway.

what do i do now
please guys !!!!

7SAN

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
same problem here, I switched from the 920 to 1020, and I couldn't verify the 1020 to my whatsapp account, I tried deleting the account from the 920 and uninstalling the program waiting for 1 hour and then install it to the 1020 but no use, it keep saying that the code is sent !!! Please guys help.

KKRLessey

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Whatsapp messages don't migrate as they aren't store off the device. Only email back-up can keep messages off the device but it can't be imported back to whatsapp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes