Call & Sms filter

ranjitn2801

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
Call and sms filter doesn't work properly. It gets hanged regularly. Whenever i try to add a number tp blocked list, it say something has gone wrong, please try later or restart your phone.
I have to restart my cell and then only add the number
Many a times i get call from blocked number, because in the background the app is not working

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Has it ever worked properly? If so, what has changed since it stopped working properly? Did you do any OS/firmware upgrades?

ranjitn2801

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
No , i haven't got any os/firmware updates so far.. Hopefully gdr3 might rectify the problem.
Restarting the cell solves the problem, but one cant restart the cell on a daily basis

Roperjs2

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
I have a similar issue. I am unable to access call+sms feature at all, I immediately get the "Something went wrong" error message. I previously had this installed and working when I updated to GDR2, I did no further updates and it just stopped working on its own. Numbers that I previously blocked are still being blocked and I get the alert that I received a block call but I cannot add any other numbers nor can I even get the interface to open.

Another thing I notice is when I look at the call+sms filter from the settings it says that block calls+sms is off. But I know its on cause it blocks the calls I previously setup.

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
If you haave same probelem kindly install the Lumia updater open it and there is all accessories apps network extra Call & sms filter update these call & sms filter then work perfectly i tried it...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2