International Lumia 1020

fitcious

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

I know that the successor to the 1020 will be out soon..but I am still loving the look and performance of the 1020.

My mom will be going to hong Kong soon and I'm curious if their version (or if someone can tell me what RM Number ) will be completely unlocked and work with Tmobile here in America? I know the ATT will work unlocked but will not get HSDPA+ in non refarmed area. I'm looking for one basically for Rogers in Canada but want to confirm if the HK version will have it?

Thanks all!

jeetu4444

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
I think international. Version. Is rm 875.. And it should work in u.s with att

Sent from my Nokia 1020 RM-875_im_india_230 using Tapatalk

Victor Tribal

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
I bought my 1020 in Costa Rica and it is the RM875 international version.At the time i was buying it,the person in the electronics store told me and i quote-the phone may not get the fast internet on AT+T-i told him i don,t have AT+T and use T Mobile and he said he,s not sure if and i quote again-it will get T Mobile fast internet-think by that he means LTE-4G.When he said it will be able to use internet but not the high speed i bought the phone,i don,t go online much but want the 1020 for the camera.When i got back to NY,this is what happened:in my area it only went on EDGE-2G,in Times Sq and also in another area-Suffern it shows H+ which from reading other forums is high speed,depending on who ,some say it,s LTE,anyway when it shows H+ the speed is WAY faster!Like the person at store said the phone goes online either way.To each his own but i,m satisfied either way,the high speed is awesome though,faster than my laptop which runs a dual core processor!

Oh,forgot to mention and this came from a person at T-Mobile store:T-Mobile is beginning to use the 1900 frequency which is on most non US phones and i should pick up LTE when i,m near 1 of their updated towers

fitcious

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the responses all. Really appreciated.

After research, I know that Rogers is RM-877 and ATT is the same. How come we get full experience in Tmobile with rogers and not with ATT? Is there a way to make ATT the same as rogers?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes