Lumia 735 reboot issue

Fred Wilson2

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Maybe firmware update, maybe just software update. Hard to say where (firmware, software or both) the "problem" is.
For sure, though, what is happening, is that something (sw or fw wise) is locking up or getting trapped in a loop and is unable to reset the hardware watchdog timer, so after the watchdog timer counts down, it does it's job and resets the CPU, thus the reboot.
My gut guess is that it's a software problem, not firmware. Usually software is the part responsible for minding the WD.

Fred

gorshkov

May 29, 2014
Visit site
On the other forum some guy said the Nokia Care found some "short circuit" in front panel of the device and replaced it. And that guy had the same reboots. Soo, may be some faulty parts?

Marty89

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
On the other forum some guy said the Nokia Care found some "short circuit" in front panel of the device and replaced it. And that guy had the same reboots. Soo, may be some faulty parts?

Yeah, I read that too. But I don't think that the replacement of the screen helps. My 830 had a loose display and I sent it for a repair, they replaced the front panel with the screen but reboots are still there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon