02-19-2017 12:29 PM
363 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    May be they are not taking these little things like navigation bar.. Scrolling smoothness.. Scaling etc seriously.. they will work on this things in the end...
    Now They are just concentration on project sparton or say the new edge browser.. .. Store beta.. And other beta apps..
    The fact is Nav Bar was retractable in previous builds (10080 or say 10052) and they messed with it in 10136.
    06-19-2015 03:29 PM
    There is no internet explorer in my app list. Anyone having this issue in build 10036 #Lumia730 also phone and message app having weird names after sometime.
    06-20-2015 11:29 AM
    There is no internet explorer in my app list. Anyone having this issue in build 10036 #Lumia730 also phone and message app having weird names after sometime.
    I had the same issues.. My photo app was missing too.. Hard rest the phone.. And hope for best..
    If that didn't work well.. Go back to 8.1.. ;)
    Last edited by luvkv; 06-21-2015 at 05:33 AM.
    06-21-2015 01:24 AM
    Back to 8.1 again installed preview 2 hard resets still IE was not there and now I am back to 8.1 hope next build will be good enough.
    06-21-2015 06:05 AM
    I had the same issues.. My photo app was missing too.. Hard rest the phone.. And hope for best..
    If that didn't work well.. Go back to 8.1.. ;)
    Is it IE available for you just wanted to know and is all apps are working fine I installed some apps from store and they were showing updates in store beta I tried to install them after some time they were not available to use and I was not able to uninstall them either.
    06-21-2015 06:11 AM
    Is it IE available for you just wanted to know and is all apps are working fine I installed some apps from store and they were showing updates in store beta I tried to install them after some time they were not available to use and I was not able to uninstall them either.
    IE is not available for this build you have to use Spartan.
    The problems with apps is a "common" one which are faced by more people.
    06-21-2015 06:51 AM
    There are 3 things that i don't like in this build, First is the nav bar can't manually hide it (Actually does in some situation like ex. play video), and the linked calls tiles wont linked, always forced unlinked (except messaging worked), and cant call using SIM 2, . but still, i'm use 1306, i can compromised with that. so far so good for me, waiting the next build.
    06-22-2015 06:20 PM
    Was using preview from very first day and all other builds were good enough to use for me but in this build the apps getting unusable after sometime i.e there's no way i can uninstall or use it..

So I am back on 8.1 and will wait for next build to be back using the technical preview ...
    06-24-2015 01:05 PM
    Review on 149 plz.. I wanna update

Edited:: I am downloading the update..
    Last edited by luvkv; 06-26-2015 at 02:00 AM.
    06-25-2015 11:58 PM
    Review on 149 plz.. I wanna update

Edited:: I am downloading the update..
    Hows it working?? Well I am downloading it now...hope its better than 10036.
    06-26-2015 03:09 AM
    Hows it working?? Well I am downloading it now...hope its better than 10036.

10149 is way better than 10136 and I am really impressed with this build. I can now keep it as daily driver.
    06-26-2015 05:12 AM
    Installing ...
    06-26-2015 05:28 AM
    Now double tapping on Navigation bar to lock the screen is enabled by default.Awesome..
    06-26-2015 08:12 AM
    My people hub is crashing. Any workaround?
    06-26-2015 08:26 AM
    Guys.. One word for this build.. Amazing.😘
    I had few problem.. Updating the apps from beta store.. Now all are update now.. Phone is smooth as 8.1.. All apps are working great.. No serious problem i found till now...

Just... Few phone getting heat up..
    Its eating Battery like hell..
    And some time locationicon shows up .. Even when it is close.. And the quick notification bar is too broad..

For new installer i recommend hard reset the phone after installing the new preview.. And then connect your phone to wife of 3g cellular data. Update all the apps..dont touch the phone when apps getting update.. Or you will face lots of crashes.. And hangings etc.. After all apps are update. Use ur phone as you want.. No problem i found till now..
    Ashish Gupta888 likes this.
    06-26-2015 11:27 AM
    Guys.. One word for this build.. Amazing.��
    I had few problem.. Updating the apps from beta store.. Now all are update now.. Phone is smooth as 8.1.. All apps are working great.. No serious problem i found till now...

Just... Few phone getting heat up..
    Its eating Battery like hell..
    And some time locationicon shows up .. Even when it is close.. And the quick notification bar is too broad..

For new installer i recommend hard reset the phone after installing the new preview.. And then connect your phone to wife of 3g cellular data. Update all the apps..dont touch the phone when apps getting update.. Or you will face lots of crashes.. And hangings etc.. After all apps are update. Use ur phone as you want.. No problem i found till now..
    That's right. This build is pretty cool and gives us a hint that Windows 10 Mobile will be great once it'll reach RTM phase. I believe to enjoy the best of this build, folks should update from 8.1. Also, to avoid issues related to language download or Cortana related stuff, the best solution is to download language packs you need when you are on 8.1 and updating to build 10149 will ensure that these settings will remain intact. For offline Map users, just download required maps when you are on 8.1 and it will work great with 10149. Enjoy this build as its worth to try:-)
    06-26-2015 11:34 AM
    That's right. This build is pretty cool and gives us a hint that Windows 10 Mobile will be great once it'll reach RTM phase. I believe to enjoy the best of this build, folks should update from 8.1. Also, to avoid issues related to language download or Cortana related stuff, the best solution is to download language packs you need when you are on 8.1 and updating to build 10149 will ensure that these settings will remain intact. For offline Map users, just download required maps when you are on 8.1 and it will work great with 10149. Enjoy this build as its worth to try:-)
    Since i am in 10149, is there any workaround for language pack download?
    Also for people hub
    06-26-2015 11:42 AM
    Since i am in 10149, is there any workaround for language pack download?
    Also for people hub

Not sure if this works in current build- have you tried following workaround shared by Gabe?

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/i...=1434423199715

Hope that helps:)
    06-26-2015 12:01 PM
    Guys,

I wanted to upgrade my only phone to WP10 TP since long back.
    But did not upgrade due to some major issue in previous releases. But from your comments regarding 10149, It looks like I can upgrade to it.

I have following questions.
    1. Can I upgrade it to my ONLY phone?
    2. Does it have any email related issues? (some where I read gmail related issue)
    3. Will I be able to hide navigation bar?
    4. Is hard reset necessary after upgrade?
    5. What I generally use is basic apps like whatsapp, facebook, instagram, emails (gmail, yahoo, office265), Will these apps work fine after upgrade?
    06-26-2015 12:07 PM
    Guys,

But did not upgrade due to some major issue in previous releases. But from your comments regarding 10149, It looks like I can upgrade to it.

2. Does it have any email related issues? (some where I read gmail related issue)
    5. What I generally use is basic apps like whatsapp, facebook, instagram, emails (gmail, yahoo, office265), Will these apps work fine after upgrade?
    1. Ofcourse.. If you have a charging port near you..😃
    2. Google.. Ummmm dont know.. Only use microsoft id.
    3. Depends.. My phone was hanging and apps were crashing alot.. So i did a hard rest.. Other user in the form.. Didnt do it..
    4. Ya ya.. All the apps are working fine in this build.. No prob bro.. But i think office app is missing un this build..
    Chirag_D likes this.
    06-26-2015 12:18 PM
    Guys,

1. It's subjective but I think if you have WPRT ready then you can for sure go for this build.

2. Not really, I have configured Gmail, Outlook and an Exchange Account so far and everything is working just like it use to work in 8.1

3. Yes, you can [hide the navigation bar + double tap it to lock the screen + choose colors for Nav Bar from wide range of accent color].

4. Not necessarily. Its working well on my phone and I had not performed hard reset before upgrade. So far, everything is running fine. Again, it depends upon phone to phone, so you may have to try hard reset if things become laggy.

5. Yes, all those apps are working fine. No issues at all.

My suggestion - Go for it buddy ;-)
    Chirag_D likes this.
    06-26-2015 01:13 PM
    People hub is crashing is the only issue so far.and u need patience overall
    06-26-2015 01:35 PM
    People hub is crashing is the only issue so far.and u need patience overall
    Did you update the people hub from beta store!!?
    06-26-2015 03:25 PM
    Did you update the people hub from beta store!!?
    How did u update that? How do i search for the app?
    06-26-2015 03:32 PM
    How did u update that? How do i search for the app?
    open your beta store.. >> downloads .. >> check for update. ...
    And be patience.. Store is really laggy.. And slow...
    06-26-2015 11:40 PM
363 ... 89101112 ...