Why isn't my Hey Cortana working with the Denim update?

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Hey Cortana not working with Denim Update

I just updated my Lumia 930 to Denim. However, hey Cortana isn't working. In the settings, by default US is selected, in the language and keyboard US English is on time. So why I am unable to activate Cortana that way? Cortana works by manually opening it or using bing search.

danghung

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
Re: Hey Cortana not working with Denim Update

Same problem. When I tried to enable cortana, my phone said : "Disable by company policy" althought I used Cortana smoothly on Cyan. Someone told me to hard reset phone for solving this problem. But I dont want. Are there any another ways?

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Re: Hey Cortana not working with Denim Update

I just updated my Lumia 930 to Denim. However, hey Cortana isn't working. In the settings, by default US is selected, in the language and keyboard US English is on time. So why I am unable to activate Cortana that way? Cortana works by manually opening it or using bing search.

turn "hey cortana" on in settings

X54TH

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
I had to change my Region settings to the United Kingdom and changed Regional format to "match phone language" and I changed speech to English (United Kingdom) as well. I tuned on Hey Cortana and did the training. It's been flawless for me.

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
This is wiered. The option of hey cortana isn't there in my settings option, mine is an imported version of Lumia 930. But I changed the region, language and keyboard to U.S English

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
this is how i have my Region, Language,Speech and Keyboard set. did you restart phone after you changed the settings? sure hope you can get it to work. it's really great to use. recheck your settings and soft reset your phone maybe? good luck!

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes