Can I get some help with some trouble I am having with apps from SD on my Lumia 530?

Lukaa11

May 17, 2015
Visit site
Troubles with apps from SD on my Lumia 530

Yesterday 5 or more of my apps were updating. After that update I was unable to use any of them. They are all stored on SD card and it says unavailable. But I can listen to my music from that same SD card. All those apps are now in file "Other" and it says Windows cannot recognize them.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: Troubles with apps from SD on my Lumia 530

Welcome to Windows Central.

How were you able to determine that those apps are now in the "Other" section?

Have you tried checking your SD Card for errors?

You would need to create a Windows Central account in order to respond to this thread.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site

Go to storage sense and uninstall those apps from there. Then re-download them from the store

Lukaa11

May 17, 2015
Visit site

Go to storage sense and uninstall those apps from there. Then re-download them from the store

That kinda worked for me. But it seems like those files are still in "Other". I can access re-installed apps normaly and SD reads them. But it also reads old data. And is there any chance to re-install apps w/o losing data?

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
As far as I know apps that don't save data on the cloud loose progress when reinstalled. Have you tried cleaning up temp files after uninstalling them for the first time?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon