Extracting and Using Sensor in Camera Assembly

Sheepnut

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
I am trying to use the awesome camera sensor in the Nokia Lumia 1020 for research purposes.

Unfortunately, my screen is broken so the screen is completely black. The 3 keys at the bottom (The back,windows and search keys) still work, but I don't know if the touch screen is still working. I tried projecting the phone to a PC using the Project my Screen app, but I still need to press the "allow screen projection" button on my phone, and that is proving difficult since I can't see anything.

So my question is: is it possible to disassemble the phone, extract the camera assembly out of the phone, and use the camera sensor remotely, when it is severed from the phone itself? If so, what means are there to connect the camera assembly/sensor to my computer? Any other suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

Nikos Kouris

Jul 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi...If you want i have an lumia 1020 with problem in pcb and i need mainboard...i have camera issues so i took a camera module new,,,now i have it im my library...So if you want i can exhange it if you want...Your pcb with my camera module

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234