Todays XBox 360 Dashboard Update Release Schedule

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Aw too bad. :(

Dunno what the hold up is, they must have discovered it doesn't work or something.

Mind that's never stopped them before. :D

welsbloke

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I have the dashboard preview and I can now see LoveFilm which is nice but I cannot see any other apps at all. You mentioned some other apps the other night WeeBear but my app section is bear and it only shows twitter, Sky and Facebook... Seems strange.

I was hoping the dashboard update would fix it but now its like taking forever.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Be prepared for navigation hel l Streak Leader. :D

I have a feeling that I'm going to like the new dashboard (from what I've seen in pics). The media center-ish design is okay, but I like the newer PS3-ish navigation better. But I guess I won't really know till I get the update.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded them on my US account welsbloke, then they appear on my UK profile. (It's called cheating) :D

Daily Motion , SyFy and Today News I think they were.

You're right, the only apps the UK have are Facebook, Twitter, Sky, Lovefilm, Zune & Last FM

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Well not the ones like Hulu or Netflix as they are subscription apps.

All the latest added apps work apart from Epix, which is region locked and informs you that we're ever so sorry wee bear, but you are a big fibber, you aint here, you are there and won't let you download it. :D

They don't work on the US account because it's just silver, but once you download them they do show up on my UK gold account and work fine.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
What's the name of the mobile app again. I'm about to leave work, so I can't hit refresh every minute. So I"ll just have to search the marketplace.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm there now ninjaap, off to dream about my Titan, i'll be back in the morning to see your big smile hopefully. :D ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sent from my OMNIA7 using Board Express

neshyd

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Okay, so who knows how to force the update? :D

I don't know if it still works, but I remember back in 2008 when NXE came out I ran the Connection Tests to force the update. I was on campus in a dorm and my roommate got the update right away, but I was still signed in and wasn't kicked off to update.

I figured when you ran the connection test it would check for any available updates (just in a case) while polling the Xbox LIVE service status.

Just my $0.02 :)

I can't wait to get my hands on the update and the Xbox Companion App! :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon