Here's a chart of actual exclusives vs multi-platform games.

List of Xbox One and PlayStation 4 exclusive games - Neowin
    Laura Knotek and Mystictrust like this.
    06-12-2013 06:49 PM
    List isn't quite complete. Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare isn't listed. Maybe that's the only one, but there could be others.
    06-12-2013 08:08 PM
    1. Both sides are missing key franchises. No Gears or Halo for Microsoft, no God of War or Resistance for Sony.

2. I think that this is similar to this generation--the numbers support Sony, but my preferences give the quality to Microsoft. I know it's all a matter of opinion here, but I don't really notice a single Sony franchise on that list that I care about. I liked Grant Turismo 3, but thought 4 was bad in my limited time with it, while I think it's generally accepted that Forza is the better racing franchise now. Nothing Sony offers touches Halo, and they don't have God of War listed there, which would be a more polished and proven combatant to Ryse (which I think will end up a Roman version of the former). The one annoying thing against Microsoft is that Sony is getting Oddworld. Munch's Odyssey was an underrated title on the original Xbox, in my opinion, and it sucks to see that franchise get omitted from the Xbox One lineup.
    06-13-2013 01:20 AM