05-08-2014 03:21 PM
40 12
tools
    PvZ:GW. Very fun game. First time I've gotten into an online FPS. Enjoy the variety of characters, leveling up to get additional powers and earning coins to buy sticker packs full of character variants and customization options.
    03-19-2014 09:23 PM
    I finally found some time to jump on Ryse: Son of Rome. I'm loving this game. Visually, it's just beautiful and those combat mechanics are great, too. I'm playing on Legendary and at the start of level 7, total time spent spent on the game is about 6.5hrs so far. Not that bad, tho. I really don't know why this game has such low score in reviews. .

Cant wait for Ryse2. :)
    04-07-2014 03:55 AM
    I also recommend everyone to play through Ryse one way or another. Finding one second hand shouldn't be hard and you can trade it back in. It's not a very long game, but I really like the MP and the campaign was good, entertaining and I still think it's easily the prettiest game of next-gen so far (including anything from PS4), but that's just my opinion.

I've played it through once and only last chapter to go on hardest difficulty for my 2nd playthrough. Thief and Titanfall are keeping me very busy so I havnt played it for a while now, but will definitely get back to finish the SP campaign again and play most likely a lot more MP in future too. I really hope there will be another Ryse game.
    04-07-2014 05:01 AM
    I play CoD Ghosts. I have the titanfall download that came with my xb1 but I don't see the point in using the code or the desire to play it.
    04-15-2014 11:11 AM
    I play CoD Ghosts. I have the titanfall download that came with my xb1 but I don't see the point in using the code or the desire to play it.
    It came with your system - download it and compare it to CoD:G. They aren't really the same, and I played both and Titanfall (in my opinion) is leaps and bounds better than CoD.

Seems like a waste when you don't even want to play a 'free' game ;)

And, if you still don't want to play it, I'd be happy to take that code off your hands so I don't have to pop the disc in anymore :)
    04-15-2014 02:14 PM
    Or I'll take it for my friend, who couldn't get the bundle (they were sold out where he was).
    04-15-2014 02:48 PM
    Personally I don't have a super high data package a month so using 40+ gb for a game is a waste lol. I have the ps4 as well and had to download ghosts for it and it made me go over my limit.(I watch a lot of Netflix so that doesn't help) id be more than willing to sell the code if someone wants it, just pm me if youd like.
    04-15-2014 04:13 PM
    You do know that Titanfall is only like 16 Gb right? Which I believe is about half the footprint of COD:G
    04-15-2014 06:34 PM
    Just bought Trials Fusion, so playing that! Just wish I had more controllers to invite friends over :P
    04-16-2014 05:18 AM
    Just finally finished Ryse on Legendary (so 2nd playthrough). With Thief, Titanfall and Trials Fusion I really havnt played this game in a long time. Probably gonna play the MP a bit more actively now again.
    04-19-2014 02:58 PM
    I'm already a bit depressed over game discs. The main reason I'm not playing Forza is because Rivals is in my disc drive, and I'm too lazy, haha.
    04-19-2014 06:29 PM
    I didn't really get into titanfall. I'm a campaign kind of guy and I'm not really good playing online. Thankfully I only paid five dollars to keep it for five days. I really wish they had a story mode.
    04-19-2014 06:46 PM
    I'm already a bit depressed over game discs. The main reason I'm not playing Forza is because Rivals is in my disc drive, and I'm too lazy, haha.
    I know! I sorta wanted to say that about Ryse earlier, but I didnt want to come off as too lazy. We've been watching the first 6 seasons of Big Bang Theory lately and that means there is always the DVD in the drive. When I think like "hmm, what should I play", I will go for the digital games like 9 times out of 10 cos it's not just about switching the disc once.. I also have to switch em around again most likely sooner than later to watch the show again lol.
    04-20-2014 08:39 AM
    Just got Powerstar Golf, liking it so far. If anyone wants to see it (I know I did before I bought it), I'll set up Twitch and show it, just ask. I probably won't set up the Kinect for the stream though.
    04-22-2014 01:41 PM
    Few days ago I finished Thief's main story line + all side jobs. A few mysteries still unsolved and lots of collectibles I didn't get, but like could say that I've completed 95% of the actual content at least. Took me 29h and it was a great adventure!

I just finished playing the game through AGAIN, but this time on easiest difficulty, ignoring all loot I dont need and just running past levels (however I couldnt knock anyone out or kill or use Focus for achievements) and it took me exactly 4 hours. It's funny how short you can "make" the game for yourself. I'm happy I picked the 30h route originally :D And that wasn't any kind of "must have everything!!!!"-kinda run, I was just playing normally and exploring as I came across things, I wasnt taking it slow or fast. That 4h run makes me think though that it must sorta suck to be a game journalist. You have to rush through games and spoil them for yourself and you cant always see even half the game has to offer. Like this 4h run showed me a fraction of the amazing stuff this game had to offer.

Now waiting on Watch Dogs, might try to squeeze out a couple of more achievements out of Thief in the meantime :P It's one of these games where you really have to work for your achievements, meanwhile in Ryse or Peggle 2 you pretty much get 800 GS just for finshing the game :D
    05-08-2014 03:21 PM
40 12