The Most Wanted Apps for WP

moza1961

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
Audible

Still using my WinMo 6.5 HTC TP2 for this purpose only. I mean look at some of the devices they support and the dont support WP7???

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
The chase banking app was a need, but here are some wants:

• Pandora - I barely use it now on my other devices, but good to have
  • Tapatalk - an official one from them
  • GetGlue - I don't use it, but I know a lot who do and would help them make the switch to wp
  • DropBox
  • Skype - I figure they would have made this high priority.
  • PayPal
  • Photography apps - editors or camera replacements. Apps like Instagram, Locerz, etc.

Google Apps! Lets face it, a lot of users use them. Google Plus, Google Maps, Google Voice, YouTube app (yeah, SuperTube is awesome, but there's nothing like official) and a mail app from Google.

Mr_pither

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
most of these already mentioned plus:

-photosynth

-waze

-hulu+

-MotionX gps & drive

-mapquest

-remote apps for my sony tv, google tv, apple tv (hah!), roku

-NGFCU credit union (finally released iOS and android apps just as I make the switch)

-AT&T mark the spot app

-video editing app

-Time Warner dvr control app (streaming would be nice also)

I'm sure more will come to me later but these are ones I miss NOW.

Hank

Bballbenb

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
More and Better Free games. This is where Apple and Google one up Microsoft. The Trial versions are nice, but there really isnt many free games that are fun.

I really think they need to make use of the xbox. Thats Microsofts biggest moneymaker right now and its very popular. Some kids are so crazy about it they would buy the phone just for it. Idk what the possibilites or capabilites are so I wont speculate, but any improvements/integration with xbox would be great. Something simple as turning your phone into a remote to control it while watching netflix would be neat.

For regular apps just more big name company apps would be nice. Stuff like USA Today, Netflix, Facebook, big companies like that its nice to have apps for. I love the 3rd party company apps dont get me wrong.

RumpRoast

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Hey Tell - got my son an ipod touch instead of a phone for Christmas and so far it proved to be a great move. Got Kik and Tango installed but wish there was a cross platform walkie talkie app so we can communicate better and faster.

Pandora

Better tower defense games

ZombieBacchus

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Mint.com
Zinio
Photosynth (come on Microsoft!)
Dropbox
More Gameloft games! Not last years versions either. I am looking at u Let's Golf 2.
Photoshop
Any type of video editing
WebMD
Medscape

Mike-Mike

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
US Bank app

Pandora (even though I wouldn't use it with my Zune Pass, it's still good for the platform)

Hulu+

TiVo (my most wanted app)

LinkedIn official app

johnmcd348

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
There's an area that has no support so far for WP and that is people who's hobbies revolve around firearms. iOS and Droid both have calibration and ballistics programs and a few related to reloading. WP has absolutely nothing in the marketplace. Googling found 1 program the would require a sideload to be able to install and run. If I knew how to program, I'd do it but, the last programs I wrote were BASIC, 30 years ago, on my C=64. A lot has changed since then.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa