Why is my windows store saying error code 1?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

So I just bought a Windows 10 computer and when I try to enter to the store app it says:

"Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help."
"The error code is 1, in case you need it."

I refresh the page and nothing happen. Why? Is it damage? Please help.

kp4te

May 1, 2017
Visit site
This will be fine but when I tried to actually BUY an application I was ask for a profile address to add, and that will not accept a Puerto Rico address as it is not in the pull down for states, and the country is fixed in United States. So I can download and install applications that are free but if I have to pay the payment can not be processed. Any one had this problem? My account in mycrosoft is correct and has an address for Puerto Rico, but again if I try to buy, which I need to pay, the system will ask a profile address. It seems I will have to add a USA friend's address but still will not match my credit card. SO I may try later with paypal with the address of my friend added. Anyone seen this problem?

Aliaster022

May 4, 2017
Visit site
With the technicalities involved in the software development any form of error could take place. One needs to have a proper backup of the important files and folders. If keeping a backup is costing you more you then have to look for proper recovery software's. I would recommend to use Windows Data Recovery Tool by SysInfoTools a leading software development firm specializing in data recovery, email management and migration.

Julio C Alejandro

Jul 21, 2017
Visit site
I had the same problem for several months. I just give up after I tried all the "solutions" I read in the web. Today, I just change my "Country or Region" from Puerto Rico (Where I Live) to United States, and "Voila", Windows Store starts working again. This is my experience, I hope it helps you!

A mí también me resolvió... Microsoft nos dió la Estadidad me cago hasta en ná'! :crying::crying::angry::angry:

Esto es muy frustrante...

Dennishacs

Feb 26, 2018
Visit site
I had the same problem for several months. I just give up after I tried all the "solutions" I read in the web. Today, I just change my "Country or Region" from Puerto Rico (Where I Live) to United States, and "Voila", Windows Store starts working again. This is my experience, I hope it helps you!

soluciono el problema despues de tantos dias yo volviendome loca .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6