Onscreen keyboard covers address bar in IE

mkuether

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I notice that whenever I call up the onscreen keyboard in Internet Explorer it covers up the address bar. This doesn't seem optimal to me as I can't see what I'm typing. Not a huge issue since I'll normally be using the touch cover, but does anyone know if there is a way around this? Screenshot attached for reference.

Matt

illidanx

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I notice that whenever I call up the onscreen keyboard in Internet Explorer it covers up the address bar. This doesn't seem optimal to me as I can't see what I'm typing. Not a huge issue since I'll normally be using the touch cover, but does anyone know if there is a way around this? Screenshot attached for reference.

Matt

I dont think this happen to me at all. I will check and post a screenshot later.

dermotf

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
That doesn't happen for me, the address bar just moves up. Are you tapping on the address bar? I notice you don't have the frequent tiles either. If you tap on a field on the web page (like a search box), then there is no address bar.

ATomiH

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I just tried with other account, and no problem there. Also noticed that onscreen kb doesn't work correctly on any app. It just pops on top of everything.. strange.

illidanx

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site

Matt

It just happened to me. I signed out and signed back in and everything returned to normal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon