another android conversion

bushwhacked

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
hey guys,

coming from android cause my S3 randomly died recently. So I picked up a WF and came here to learn about it and find cool stuff out about this OS.

These seem like good phones I picked up a Lumina 520 to start out since it was cheap to make sure I like it. Hopefully I am not let down :)

See you around!

Helder Costa1

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
well done. the little 520 is a great phone considering the price... maybe you will miss some things but i'm sure you are gonna love many others here on WP. be very wellcome. show your friends what a little device can do on 512mb ram...

bushwhacked

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
well done. the little 520 is a great phone considering the price... maybe you will miss some things but i'm sure you are gonna love many others here on WP. be very wellcome. show your friends what a little device can do on 512mb ram...

haha ya, I saw the 512 RAM and was kinda skeptical ... but I guess we shall see.

And once your on 8.1 that phone will rock.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520 with AT&T using Tapatalk

I am hoping so, I have read some good things about the 8.1 update ... that should be coming end of June right?

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
You can do the developers preview to get it faster, I had it on the 520 I use to own

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520 with AT&T using Tapatalk

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to WP Central forums, Always nice to have new members join in, ask questions and post in the thread's.
Good Luck :smile:

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Bushwhacked? Sounds familiar, must've interacted with you at Android Central. Welcome dude!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Visa Declined

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I would read through the forums and get a good understanding of the different complaints before installing the developer preview. Some of them are quite serious. The temptation of getting Cortana will be strong, but you might be happier having a device that is less buggy. My two cents.

bushwhacked

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
I would read through the forums and get a good understanding of the different complaints before installing the developer preview. Some of them are quite serious. The temptation of getting Cortana will be strong, but you might be happier having a device that is less buggy. My two cents.

ya I am going to wait till the real release comes out in a few weeks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon