AT&T Nokia Lumia 920 1308 firmware update Questions, Comments, and Bugs

TheSuperject

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Update released for Nokia Lumia 920, 820 and 620 - Nokia Support Discussions

some are getting notified. I haven't and I don't see any mention of a data fix. Someone mentioned it and got a reply saying its att issue, but Nokia broke it. If this doesn't fix it I'll really be upset.

I have tweeted Nokia Care about this, and all I receive is this standard response: Update will be available soon. We'll announce from here once it's available

I'll keep you updated if I hear anything else from them.

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Using the Speedtest app, my LTE speeds are still very, very low even with 4 bars...
2.93 Mbps Down
0.85 Mbps Upload
Seems like I used to get much better results...before 1308 and 1314 came out.

I know it's early, but I don't think this update completly fixed my ATT connectivity issue.
Rebooted, and also did a soft reset. Data speeds are very slow still...

Just did the GSM trick and speeds are still drastically low for being on LTE.

Last edited:

dmojica2000

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I want to know if I am the only one with this issue: when I go to settings>network+ the call waiting and call forwarding are grey out, and it gives me a message that I need to change to the fastest connection available. I noticed it after the 1308 update. Anybody else?

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I want to know if I am the only one with this issue: when I go to settings>network+ the call waiting and call forwarding are grey out, and it gives me a message that I need to change to the fastest connection available. I noticed it after the 1308 update. Anybody else?

You are not alone. I have the same results. What's going on...?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abigial