Official 8.1/Cyan for the Icon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazz70

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Wouldn't Verizon update the page below before the update? On previous updates, similar pages for other phones I had (Touch Pro2, Trophy, and 928), were updated days before the update actually went live.
Software Update: Nokia Lumia Icon with Windows Phone | Verizon Wireless

yes with my other phones in the past like the Razr maxx and Razr maxx hd that page related to the specific phone model was updated with a pdf of the features of the new update a couple of days prior to the OTA release so maybe it will be true when the Icon update is near

mikeharden#WP

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
This is ridiculous. Ads on TV for Cortana....and a high end phone icon. Come on Verizon. Getting tired of waiting for:
Wifi fix
Battery Life
Bluetooth for my fitbit.

Ugh
And +929 😆

jgbstetson

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Yeah... Joe didn't definitively say anything about Verizon. He just said something about "Cyan ramp ups"... Whatever the crap that means.

For people on DP. I bought an icon from a WPCentral seller and it should be here tomorrow. I hoped cyan would be released before then. Looks like October may be more realistic. I don't see the point in setting up the device until that's out. I'll stick with my 720 until Verizon gets their act together.

Brenda Smeby

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I'm thinking of rolling back to 8.0 but I'm nervous about doing it right and not bricking the phone. Bluetooth issues and I really miss my text to speech over by. Not sure if its the os, or Cortana to blame or just because I uninstalled Indigo.

Can I get feedback from someone who has rolled back and some advice on what to do or not do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes