Noticed anyone with a Windows Phone lately?

Bartdog

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: Seen a WP lately?

Saw one today I hadn't realized had been under my nose for weeks or even months. The cashier at the deli counter downstairs has an htc.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

I was utterly disgusted this weekend. I went into two different Verizon stores, one a corporate and one a reseller. The reseller had a Windows Phone display, with Galaxies under the sign. Not a WP in the store. The corporate store had nothing Microsoft in sight.

WinFan1

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

I was utterly disgusted this weekend. I went into two different Verizon stores, one a corporate and one a reseller. The reseller had a Windows Phone display, with Galaxies under the sign. Not a WP in the store. The corporate store had nothing Microsoft in sight.
that is truly sad to hear.

skstrials

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site

Vancouver, Canada here..

Unfortunately, it's all galaxy or iphone here and I have never seen a person using a Windows Phone of any kind and I take public transit everyday.

I do see Surfaces quite often for some reason.

Dave Bhullar

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site

They are pretty rare here in Canada, I only know 2 people other than me who own a Lumia. I think I'm the only one who owns a 925 in Canada (I hope so lol).

Asrialys

May 22, 2013
Visit site
lol Speaking of Canadians, I saw a girl from Nova Scotia today with a 920. She is traveling across America to see all the states and sites. Before she went on her way, I saw she was using Here Drive.

abel920

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site

Vancouver, Canada here..

Unfortunately, it's all galaxy or iphone here and I have never seen a person using a Windows Phone of any kind and I take public transit everyday.

I do see Surfaces quite often for some reason.
I think the Microsoft sections on Best Buy stores are working out quite well!

mighty_stag

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site

Yesterday I went to a regional meeting for local authorities in the South West of the UK and spoke to an IT head for one authority (after seeing him using a Lumia 925 to take notes) and he said their authority had rolled out Lumias to all their smartphone using staff - 520s mainly because of the excellent value for money and the office applications, with a few 925s for management.

Also saw that one of my colleagues was using a Lumia 620!

enthuz

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

I like having the"rare" phone. It alludes to more inquiries from those around me. Then I get to brag about it.

Sent from my Lumia 928 using Tapatalk

pseudoware

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site

My boss has an 8X, although he's looking to move to Android. I saw two classy looking middle-aged women at a game with Windows Phones. I believe one was a cyan 920.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Bartdog

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site

at a software convention recently having breakfast, the guy next to me was a huge winphan. He was also an employee of the sw company hosting the event. found out he had a 1020.

at our IT building I walked in and saw a vendor waiting in the lobby for an appt talking on his 1020.

despertador

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site

I've seen WP devices everywhere these days. There's a handful at the airport, handful at where I live, and a handful at other random locations. This is all in the US.

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site

Not a single one here still. Atleast I haven't seen any.
Thats why I want to buy one so much, to be the first one to stand out.
Though this is a small place, but it's overrun by Android.

jonathanrn

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site

I saw one yesterday. A patient's mother had one. She did say that she didn't really like it. I didn't get a chance to interrogate her because it was too busy. It was a Samsung.. Not sure which one. Smallish screen.

ardaozkal

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
There's 8 People has 520-620-625(me)-720-920-925-520-620 in my School (600 students) , I guess we have a Nokia retail here :p also in most ads and movies, People use lumia - maybe because it is cheap or Nokia gives them For free to advertise lumia?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital