Noticed anyone with a Windows Phone lately?

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
After couple of months i bought my Lumia 535, i saw it in many hands at public places, in my college, buses too.. And this year in my last semester, i saw Lumia 640xl , 730 and 520 in many hands where most of them were my college bus Mates.

cnashx

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
Two weeks ago when I was in Las Vegas for a conference I met a guy with a 640 from London. I showed him my 950XL and he said "One of the very few that use Windows!" We talked for a little about what we liked and disliked. It was cool seeing someone else with a Windows phone in the wild.

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Actually, I take my last post here back... I'm not sure if this counts but I seen someone last year using the HTC one M8 running Windows. It was a unique looking phone.

LightenSkies

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
I have yet to see anyone in my town with a WP only myself. It's sad. Though I enjoy the compliments I get from people asking me what phone I have. I've had one person mistaken my phone as a iPhone. Rather laughable. Though at times when I'm on a bus I do look over to see what phones other use.

Mikepoint

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
I have a really large family and the day after Xmas we meet to exchange presents. So there comes a time when we do a group picture and all the phones come out, out of 41 Mobile devices two Windows Phones and one BlackBerry. My 68 year old cousin had a Samsung Omnia running windows 6.5. REPRESENT!

mc_razza

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Other than my mum, I have not encountered another living soul with a Windows Phone.

Perhaps someone in my neck of the woods could open a local Windows Phone Appreciation Club chapter. lol

Bronislav Klofac

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Me and my family was traveling home for Xmas from Dublin two weeks ago. In the plane was sitting my wife holding 950, then me holding 930, and a strange guy holding 950. We looked each other and smile.
what a chrismas spirit:smile:

Pieter Wolff

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Yes!! I finally met someone in my local coffee shop with a bright red Lumia 720 including a red wireless charging shell. Got chatting and he told me that after 3 years of use he wasn't planning on changing any time soon as the phone was still in pristine condition and working without any problems. Was a guy in his 30's and changing OS was not an option.

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I haven't been that astute about the phones being used around me, so I may gave missed one, but I've never seen anyone else using a WP.

Sent from mTalk

Lordtree

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
1. I was spotted by a friend of a friend (a 25 year old) who as soon as he noticed I have the Lumia 950xl was very impressed for the high end device. He dropped his jaw when I showed the pics and videos but what Got him crazy was Windows HELLO and IRIS unlocking he thought it was only stuff of the movies 😊. He has an android midranger and claimed he would love to get a windows phone. By the way I see kind of one in ten people in NY with a WP...
2. Those watching SHERLOCK might have noticed that on the current season 4, Watson uses a 950 and shots of incoming calls to Mycroff are of WP8.1 incoming calls probably a 830 or 930

Last edited:

dan bruce

Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
If you watch the TV series "Bull" I have seen 2 occasions of Bull using a 950 to Skype his girl friend and to make calls. Maybe Microsoft is a sponsor? Love my 950 XL.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon