[App] EmiPSX - Play station emulator for Windows Phone 8

Skylar State

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
Almost got Brigandine to work except that at the startup screen it sometimes repeats the intro video and if I click X to start a new game it skips past the country selection and goes right into the difficulty selection. Please advise?

lkcbharath

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
I have already messaged you about this Andre, but no reply for a week.
Guess I have to post it.

I finally got multiple .bin files to a single file using Daemon. I'm able to run NFS Porsche Unleashed on Lumia 525. The menu is smooth, the FPS is excellent even for a low end (probably 45 FPS), the sound is in sync and in full glory :cool:. And like my other fellow EmiPSX users, I would love Bluetooth-Wi-Fi connection to play multiplayer :grin:. You can also update the app to make full use of WP8.1 (rename SkyDrive to OneDrive in your app along with it) :amaze:.

I also would definitely buy the app once I figure out how to buy apps through mobile balance (prepaid) since in India prepaid is preferred for youngsters and teens using phones.

But, the actual gameplay is completely spoilt by this:

As you can see, the car's back are lifted in an arc until they are perpendicular to the ground, after which they respawn. It is completely absurd and destroys core gameplay experience. :unhappysweat::unhappysweat::unhappysweat:

I will provide a gameplay video once it is possible to do so.

Please look into this matter Andre :unhappy:.

lkcbharath

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
So I said I'd do a gameplay video, here is it.
I also got the chance to use the Project My Screen feature for WP 8.1 and used Camtasia Studio to record it. So much work :sweaty:.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku6JCJEf_GA

P.S. Sorry for the choppy framerate, well to gain something you gotta lose something.
I couldn't find a direct way for recording the screen of a Windows Phone so this is a workaround.

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
So I said I'd do a gameplay video, here is it.
I also got the chance to use the Project My Screen feature for WP 8.1 and used Camtasia Studio to record it. So much work :sweaty:.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku6JCJEf_GA

P.S. Sorry for the choppy framerate, well to gain something you gotta lose something.
I couldn't find a direct way for recording the screen of a Windows Phone so this is a workaround.

You can record little smoother with this (XDA user project based on Project My Screen App from Microsoft)

patrabus

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
Resident Evil 2/3 on Lumia 1020-games run ok (frameskip and Bias on auto mode-whats for this 2 features?), but crackling sound is annoying, please fix this:)

Andre o Botelho

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Resident Evil 2/3 on Lumia 1020-games run ok (frameskip and Bias on auto mode-whats for this 2 features?), but crackling sound is annoying, please fix this:)

CPU Clock and BIAS can be used to control the speed of the emulation, some games dont use the full power of the PSX CPU so you can underclock it to make these games run faster (games that use full power or more will get slow if you underclock it). BIAS controls timing, if you reduce the bias, you will get more cpu power, AUTO bias try to immitate real PSX timing and in some games that rely on ti can be really fast. Defaults and most Compatible are 100% CPU and BIAS to 2, but depending on the game you can optimize performance changing these settings. e.g. Metal Slug run fast with low cpu and high BIAS but Soul Reaver needs High cpu and bias can be AUTO.

patrabus

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
Thks for reply and problem with sound? Spyro 1,2,3 not working-after boot, the game freeze on saving screen profile. Is new version for 8.1 on horizont? Donwnload games via onedrive is annoying:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb