Bugs / Defects with your Lumia 925

wpeightuser

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I've had an iPhone 4s from day one. Right now, my iPhone has a non-functioning front camera (and if I accidentally switch to the front camera, I can't switch back until I close all camera apps, restart the phone, and wait a while). Analog audio output doesn't work.....playing music through headphone, or speakerphone = distortion at first, now silence. Using the speakerphone during a cellular call = distortion. Listening to google voicemails through earphone = distortion at first, now silence. The only way to get audio out without any kind of trouble is through bluetooth. Never been jail broken. At least my Home button never gave me problems, unlike some folks. How frustrating would that be?

These aren't even visual/tactile problems, but major functioning problems of a smartphone. So what was that about iPhone's superb build quality? If my 925 takes a dump, I'm gonna get another Nokia. I'm betting my 925 now will last functionally longer than my 4s, which felt nice when I didn't have to actually use it, you know....to make calls....because it's a phone, right? :)

luk3ja

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I'm a newbie to this forum as I've just switched from an iPhone 3GS to a shiny new Lumia 925. Still getting used to the different OS but generally really pleased with the phone. I say "generally" as I'm now on my second handset from Vodafone UK, but this one seems to have the same issue as the first. When I make a phone call, I get a noise in the earpiece which is very similar to the noise you get when you hold a mobile phone next to a speaker (the duh duh duh duh noise!). When you're out and about it's not so noticeable but in a quiet room it's incredibly distracting. I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue or whether I've been unlucky with two faulty handsets...?

I should also add that the issue occurs in multiple locations (inside and outside) and my wife can also hear the noise so I know it's not just in my head :wink:

Cheers.

Mine still does this :/

Pvsg Prasad

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Yes dude i too observed that when pressing the back button and swiping the opened apps gets a refresh line or whatever on top of the apps.
Its wierd...May be MS fix this soon..

khader_moham

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
1 the phone locks suddenly at times. Not much of a problem, but still........
2 the volume drops down automatically (again nothing serious)

Brokn Wing

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Its not sounding like I'll b abandoning my 820 anytime soon as I'm hearing little complaints like this alot!! That's MS fault as there's nothing wrong with the hardware

Go for It Brother. I Migrated from Lumia 820 to 925 and its Awesome :). Only thing you should consider before going for a 925 is its Memory. Its just 16gb (Non- Upgradable).
I am using it for past 8 days and No issues at all. (I utilize every single byte of a phone, you can say i am a phone worm :p )

djmuzi

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
When an iPhone bug appears every single blog is writing about it :)
Nokia phones are full of bugs but nobody actually cares....

zinksilver

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
That'll be because Nokia phone owners dont act all smug and superior around non-Nokia owners.

Best reply of the day. Thank you. (ok I'm going a bit off-topic here)

Anyway, I have the 925, love it and the only bug I've found so far is the refreshed-line-thingy-in-the-multitasking-thingy.
Guess I'm lucky, no other bugs related here have shown up on my device. At all.

courtneyg2013

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone having a problem with their vibrate function on their Lumia 925, mine is so weak that if i'm walking I can't feel it unless it's in my hand?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria