Cousin Switching to Verizon- Samsung Galaxy S4 or Nokia Lumia 928?

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Lumia 928. I don't know why anyone would want a Samsung, period. They're crap quality and Android is a battery hog and will bring you nothing but grief. WP8 is so smooth and fast and has a gorgeous UI.

If that Samsung ATIV S came to Verizon, I would of grabbed it over the 928. Sure the camera is not as good but, the expandable storage with 32gb would solve my needs for a phone till Windows phone 9 devices hit.

Samsung makes some good items (I have a Samsung Slate 7 with Windows 8 on it,runs awsome and is well built tablet) but, the Android devices have something to be desired.

The cases are cheap but, if a S4 came out with with all it's features with Windows Phone 8 to all carrers in the US, would you just totaly forget out about over the 928 ? Nah, you would at least give a good thought about it. As most people who are not tied to a brand would.

As to the OP, your asking this question on a Windows Phone fourm, did you really think a Android device of ANY flavor would even have a shot to win this poll ?

I agree the 928 over the S4 but, I am partal to Windows Phone...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happy