Do you have random battery drain

Nemanja 1

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Got Lumia Black update in Serbia, everything's working fine. Battery drain was still present,
so then i finally removed battery app and it's working like a charm now. :D

b0blight

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Well I still have random battery drain on my 920. It drains 1% on standby. But I don't really care about it now... As long as it can last me a day.

fnanfne

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
I've restored my Nokia to the factory settings. I will now only use imaging apps.

So far so good, on standby, it's only draining around 1/π*1.6^8% per hour at the moment.

himmatsj

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
Yes. Phone lasted 7 days from 100% till about 45%. Then from 45 it goes to 24, then 17 then flat in no time!

Also, phone stays at 100% for quite some time before starting to go down.

I think it's just the battery % indicator that is faulty in WP8, not that there's something defective about the phone/battery itself.

nokia6300

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, instead of deleting the battery app would blocking the background task work to prevent battery drain? I'd like to keep my battery app on my home screen to get the battery perecentage it's much quicker than going into settings.

Boris Lozac

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, instead of deleting the battery app would blocking the background task work to prevent battery drain? I'd like to keep my battery app on my home screen to get the battery perecentage it's much quicker than going into settings.

Then you won't have the percentage..

I've made a shortcut to battery saver settings, with skinery themes (the thunder icon) and i can see the exact percentage quickly.

wp_ss_20140215_0001.png by borislozac, on Flickr

iliramove

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site

You can also install Status Tiles, it has the shortcut to the battery settings. I think the reason uninstalling the battery apps is to prevent the app from polling and reading the charge rates consume and suggesting the remaining time left. Also, the fancy graphs needs phone resources too.

Status Tiles provides the estimated time left based on the system default battery stats and I think its good enough for me to see in the Live Tile it provides.

Sent from my RM-937_eu_euro1_231 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thatboy7000