Don't buy ProClip if you use wireless charging back on your Lumia proudcts

RonV42

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Very disappointed 3 months ago I contacted ProClip and asked if the new 925 charging holder would accommodate the phone with the wireless charging back installed. The response I received was yes they are designing the holders for Nokia devices with the back in mind. Well I received my 925 holder and the phone will not slide in with the charging back installed. All they had to do was make it about 1/8th of a inch wider on each side and 1/8 of an inch deeper and it would have worked. So now I have to decide if I need to throw away my investment in wireless charging or my investment in ProClip products.

RonV42

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
You should've got the Nokia wireless car charger.

The Nokia wireless car charger has a issue where it can't provide enough power to keep the phone topped off while using a navigation app and using Bluetooth to play music or talk on the phone. I had one for a week and was very disappointed.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
The Nokia wireless car charger has a issue where it can't provide enough power to keep the phone topped off while using a navigation app and using Bluetooth to play music or talk on the phone. I had one for a week and was very disappointed.

I guess you should buy the new proclips, the ones with a real microusb connection.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb