Email Tiles Disappeared

Plimbob

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
My Yahoo and Outlook email tiles just vanished from the screen this morning. I have reset the phone and no resolution. I have not tried to remove the accounts and re-establish which I suppose may be the next step.

Is anyone else having issues with email? This is the one feature that has always worked quite well for me in W10?

BTW - I am running version 14965 on a 640 XL.

Thanks for any feedback on this...

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Open the outlook app -> hamburger menu -> long tap and hold on the account you to pin.

Or

Open the outlook app -> hamburger menu -> tap the account you to pin -> ellipsis menu (three dots at the bottom) -> pin to start

Diamond67

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
Is anyone else having issues with email?
About a week ago after updating Outlook Mail and Calendar from MS Store, one of my email accounts didn't work any more (error: 0x80072f06). I had to remove the account and add it again.

And very often, when I manually try to sync the mail, it immediately says "up to date". Right away. Even though it is definitely not up to date, because when I tap the sync button again it takes longer time to check the mail and usually finds some new mail.

Plimbob

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
TechFreak1,
Thanks for the instruction, it worked on my Yahoo account but I had to delete my outlook business account and re-establish.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
About a week ago after updating Outlook Mail and Calendar from MS Store, one of my email accounts didn't work any more (error: 0x80072f06). I had to remove the account and add it again.

And very often, when I manually try to sync the mail, it immediately says "up to date". Right away. Even though it is definitely not up to date, because when I tap the sync button again it takes longer time to check the mail and usually finds some new mail.

I have noticed that behaviour after the last store update... have a look under your outlook.com accounts' settings - they may have been set to "based on my usage" -> change this to "as items arrive" to enable / re-enable push.

TechFreak1,
Thanks for the instruction, it worked on my Yahoo account but I had to delete my outlook business account and re-establish.

Your most welcome,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo