Facebook Sync Error: 83CF1104

Andy_McG84

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
For me anyway this is a really strange problem, the phone is pulling some but not all of my Facebook contacts data into the people hub. There's probably about 5% of contacts which should have a corresponding Facebook link but its just not there! The fact that all the other integrated FB features are working, like 'whats new', 'post an update' and 'check ins' just makes it even stranger.

In response to your question e-jirka the Facebook chat function on my 1020 isn't working either (FYI I just tried it on my old 920, which isn't suffering from the 83CF1104 error code, and it isn't working on that either!!). So its missing contact info and FB chat integration failure at the mo.

Anyone else having any other issues? Are some people not seeing any Facebook contact info?

crisve88

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
I contact with Microsoft..they still investigating. We should wait +48 hrs to see if the issue get solved automatically, is an internal issue, there's no procedures knowing yet that could solve the issue

Lefteris Armenakis

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Same problem in Greece too with samsung ativ s .... I'm glad about the fact that is a general problem because I thought it was only my phone... I think it's going to be solved fast by Facebook and Microsoft.....

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem. I've tried everything and can't get the fb chat connect. This sucks. If this will never going to work, I prefer that eliminate the fb

I've the same error. I've tried everything and can't connect to fb. I'm from Dominican Republic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I had a big problem before with integrated fb, "can't connect to IM" was that problem .... since I installed GDR3, no problems at all ... and I am using fb chat daily ...

livejazz

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Same problem with L920 gdr2 and L1020 gdr3. Tried dissociating fb in the ms account and not restoring from backup. Pretty much everything. Called my daughter at college with a WP7.8 L900 and working fine.

bliz937

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Having same problem on my lumia 1020
From South Africa

I get notifications in facebook about a unrecognised device and an email showing that the login was successful, but not really...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flynempire