Facebook Sync Error: 83CF1104

MaXi32

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I contact with Microsoft..they still investigating. We should wait +48 hrs to see if the issue get solved automatically, is an internal issue, there's no procedures knowing yet that could solve the issue

that would take 2 years +. They have given up to continue developing a working facebook app.

Mina Waheeb

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
I bought Nokia Lumia 625 yesterday ... I faced the same error message .. It's seems a worldwide sync problem .... I am from Egypt, Middle East.

Loiselle

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
The only issue I have with Facebook on my device (Lumia 920) continually is connecting to Facebook chat. I went as far as the following...

Removing my account from the Email + Accounts section. Deleting the Facebook app from my device. Then, logging into Facebook.com on my PC, and deleting the connections between Facebook and anything Microsoft related. Once all that was done, I added my Facebook account, thus re-establishing my connections of my Microsoft account and Facebook. Then reinstalled the app. Chat worked for the first time in months.

Then, 2 days later, it couldn't connect. And it still can't connect. Such a frustrating mess.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I missed the excitement, I don't have this problem.

Devices: Lumia 610 (7.8), HTC 8S (GDR3)
Telco: Smart

Last edited:

Elvis7

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Samsung ativ s : rogers

sync problem started on Tuesday with my Hotmail account
then on Wednesday, no longer able to sync with my twitter,
today, I can no longer sync with facebook.

just looked at my picture albums...including camera roll... and it seems that the phone has decided to duplicate loads of my pictures, im talking about 10 copies of hundreds of pics... any idea? the sd card is a 16gb card, never had issues and its been good since I got the phone in august.

View attachment 49064 wp_ss_20131107_0001.jpg

Last edited:

Elvis7

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
just removed the sd card and inserted it into my laptop, all albums are fine and there aren't any duplicates.. so any ideas on whats been going on with windows phone since Tuesday?

if I place my sd card back in the phone, the duplicates are there..

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
just removed the sd card and inserted it into my laptop, all albums are fine and there aren't any duplicates.. so any ideas on whats been going on with windows phone since Tuesday?

if I place my sd card back in the phone, the duplicates are there..

It has to do with the internal database of the phone.