Facebook Sync Error: 83CF1104

Mahmoud Hussein

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi there everyone. I'm Richard, and this is my first thread.
As the title says I'm facing FACEBOOK SYNC ERROR 83CF1104 i.e. my phone (Lumia 620 GDR3) is not connected with FB. Earlier it was working all fine on both GDR2 and GDR3 but since morning it stopped working and showing "attention required".

Pics Attached.
now Facebook is syncing but Twitter and Hotmail aren't

Lexielbrujo

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Im getting the same error message in my region (Nigeria). What makes my case particularly worse is that I cant connect to the store,either(yes,Iv donea soft reset). My whatsapp push notifications collapsed and tech support reply to my complaint is that I need latest version,which Im not able to access the store and download. What do I do?
P.S:this isnt exactly a reply to your post,bro,just desperately need help and saw from your post history that you are relatively a pro. Thanks.

Rose Brooks

May 30, 2015
Visit site
From Leicester, England. I've got a Nokia 635 and my facebook app was working fine until Thursday afternoon - kept throwing me out and then wouldn't work. Now it won't reload and keeps coming up with all manner of excuses, codes and stuff..Why has facebook changed it? It was fine as it was.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria