Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
No bugs on my Lumia 1520 with Windows Phone 8.1+Cyan or my Dell Venue 8 Pro Windows 8.1 tablet and Windows 8.1 desktop computer. Are you all using the Developer Preview?

Yup I'm on the developer preview. I noticed that game performance kind of took a hit when I was playing all my other games as well after 8.1 DP, so I'm hoping Cyan fixes a FEW of the bugs I'm experiencing (popping/studdering in the sound when playing games and random slowdowns). I know it will only go so far since I have a 2 year old SOC, but any bit helps (especially when the 4s is still kicking and doing fine and the Adreno 225 and A5 were nearly on par with each other, with the A5 beating it out a little bit).

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Ryan,what are next 512 mb ram updates?

HOC just launched and MLP a little while back. I believe only GTR2 needs the 512MB support now :)

As far as i read it must be they are working on Asphalt overdrive , and some unknown game like elements of wood and ice age :) Sorry if i am wrong ryan :)

Yup Asphalt Overdrive is a future release and then Dungeon Gems should be making its way over to Windows.

Hey Ryan, I see there is an update for mc5. There is no change log provided. Could you find out what was fixed for us please?

This was just a quick hotfix and as someone else mentioned, it was just minor bug fixes. I didn't receive a full change log from the team either so I can't expand upon it.

@Ryan, following up my previous question.

Thanks for the reminder. I haven't received an answer from anyone on the Windows side of things. I'm trying to talk to the person I reached out to about the unobtainable achievements issues and it appears this might need some tweaking on our end. It's unclear to me if this requires an update at this point or if there is an easier way to fix this, but my coworker is trying to help me out with this!

one major question is, will new maps be coming to windows devices? there are only 4 multiplayer maps at the moment, hopefully you're going to expand this in the future?

The Devs have received a lot of feedback from the community asking for more maps. I haven't received 100% confirmation from them that more will come, but I do expect them to put out more maps. The reason MC4 was launched with the game modes and maps available is because the Dev team wanted to consolidate popular modes on fewer maps to make sure players could get full lobbies. After being able to check out the MP data for a while, I'm sure they'll have a good idea on how many more maps they can add!

This game has tons of bugs. I'm glad to actually see some updates too.

The worst is the lag and battery drain. But another one I have is where my grenade button and my stealth decoy button are stuck together. This also happens with my assault rampage (or whatever its called?) button. I did notice that DN Sheriff has the same problem and he is on IOS I believe... So hopefully there is a fix in the works.

I've relayed feedback to the team about this because I was also able to replicate this on my end using both my iPhone 5s and iPad Air.

Hey Ryan on Facebook page /oficial Six guna page you know know The game that scream for update ...anyway of the respective page they said an update is coming for Ios,Droid and windows 8(soooooooooon) will come for windows phone �� too ? Can you squeeze some info's from devs .

I was just notified of this when I received the post alert for the social media pages I put up posts on. I'll definitely be asking about that because I know stuff is in the works, but it's not clear to me how soon is "soon."

Hey please tell me why i can't install HOC on L520 from local app?

Not sure! What region are you in? If you continue to have the problem let me know!

Visa Declined

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
The MC5 patch on Android allowed the graphics to be turned up higher(instead of optimal being the highest). Can anyone playing it on WP comment on whether or not this was implemented also?

airyblue

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Hey Ryan with who i need to speak to get my gems for rival knights back. After i upgraded to cyan my data dissapered. I tried the support email from the game menu but its s**t. Im waiting 10days already i sent receipt and my MAC but nothing.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan, Kingdoms & Lords lags a lot when the game is just started. Also when battle is selected, till it goes to battle filed there are serious lags and during battles as well.
I thought it was because I didn't have the cyan firmware. But even after I got Cyan on my phone now it still lags. Can you please convey the same to the team. I'm using a Lumia 1320 running WP8.1 with Cyan firmware. and the game is installed on my Class 10 sd card.

Last edited:

Darkmalow

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
Hello Ryan,

Do you have any updates on the crashing issue with Rival Knights? It has been almost a full month and I have not been able to play the game. I cannot play the game on Windows or on Windows Phone. My Windows Phone that I try to play it on is an AT&T Lumia 1520 with Windows Phone 8.1+Lumia Cyan.

I contacted Gameloft support and never heard anything back from them. I have uninstalled the game several times and even a hard reset, switch from 8.1 Dev Preview to 8.1/Cyan didn't fix it for WP and the desktop version doesn't load either.

Also, I have the same text issue with GT Racing 2 after upgrading to WP 8.1+Cyan. The text in GT Racing 2 is completely corrupted so I cannot play the game either.

On a merrier note, Modern Combat 5 is flawless on all fronts, account sync is working perfectly and almost instantly when switching from phone to tablet to desktop. Resuming works well on WP and the game is stable and loads every time and the graphics, sound and gameplay are stellar. I hope to see Rival Knights and GT Racing 2 meet the high standards that MC5 has set.

The Amazing Spider 2 is performing as expected after the latest update. I only experience one crash during gameplay and that happened when I went into a free fall from the highest point in the sky in a densely populated area.

As always,

Thank you for your time.

Darkmalow

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
Hello Ryan,

Do you have any updates on the crashing issue with Rival Knights? It has been almost a full month and I have not been able to play the game. I cannot play the game on Windows or on Windows Phone. My Windows Phone that I try to play it on is an AT&T Lumia 1520 with Windows Phone 8.1+Lumia Cyan.

I contacted Gameloft support and never heard anything back from them. I have uninstalled the game several times and even a hard reset, switch from 8.1 Dev Preview to 8.1/Cyan didn't fix it for WP and the desktop version doesn't load either.

Also, I have the same text issue with GT Racing 2 after upgrading to WP 8.1+Cyan. The text in GT Racing 2 is completely corrupted so I cannot play the game either.

On a merrier note, Modern Combat 5 is flawless on all fronts, account sync is working perfectly and almost instantly when switching from phone to tablet to desktop. Resuming works well on WP and the game is stable and loads every time and the graphics, sound and gameplay are stellar. I hope to see Rival Knights and GT Racing 2 meet the high standards that MC5 has set.

The Amazing Spider 2 is performing as expected after the latest update. I only experience one crash during gameplay and that happened when I went into a free fall from the highest point in the sky in a densely populated area.

As always,

Thank you for your time.

Hi Ryan,

I am still having issues with GT Racing 2 on the Lumia 1520.

Before the Windows 8.1/Cyan update I was having graphical glitches cars disappearing and reappearing ahead of me on track but the shadows of the cars still being there and terrible water, sky and trackside object reflections, and since the update I also have the text corruption. I have been logging all this with screenshots to customer care/tech support with Gameloft but all the responses I have had have involved please turn off wi-fi or re-install the game... which I have done numerous times and it has not fixed the issues.

Do you know if there is going to be a fix to the graphical problems when the 512mb support update is released.

Many thanks,

Toby

rikiin8

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi Ryan,
Please can you tell me when you will fix problem with rival knights about game crashing on loading screen.Reinstall also doesn't seem to work so you are the only one who can fix this.Thanks for reading ;)

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan with who i need to speak to get my gems for rival knights back. After i upgraded to cyan my data dissapered. I tried the support email from the game menu but its s**t. Im waiting 10days already i sent receipt and my MAC but nothing.

If the in-game support option isn't working you can go through our website: support.gameloft.com Or if you have a ticket number from contacting the team through the game, let me know and I'll look into it.

Hi Ryan, Kingdoms & Lords lags a lot when the game is just started. Also when battle is selected, till it goes to battle filed there are serious lags and during battles as well.
I thought it was because I didn't have the cyan firmware. But even after I got Cyan on my phone now it still lags. Can you please convey the same to the team. I'm using a Lumia 1320 running WP8.1 with Cyan firmware. and the game is installed on my Class 10 sd card.

I'll follow up on the other K&L issue someone mentioned previously in the thread with this one as well.

Hi Ryan,

I am still having issues with GT Racing 2 on the Lumia 1520.

Before the Windows 8.1/Cyan update I was having graphical glitches cars disappearing and reappearing ahead of me on track but the shadows of the cars still being there and terrible water, sky and trackside object reflections, and since the update I also have the text corruption. I have been logging all this with screenshots to customer care/tech support with Gameloft but all the responses I have had have involved please turn off wi-fi or re-install the game... which I have done numerous times and it has not fixed the issues.

Do you know if there is going to be a fix to the graphical problems when the 512mb support update is released.

Many thanks,

Toby

Hey Toby - Yes, ideally the team will be working on issues that have been reported through customer care and what they've noticed on reviews. I've seen some graphics issues pop up before and have flagged this myself, so I would assume improvements should be included. I haven't seen the update details yet, but I'll keep an eye out for them!

Hi Ryan,
Please can you tell me when you will fix problem with rival knights about game crashing on loading screen.Reinstall also doesn't seem to work so you are the only one who can fix this.Thanks for reading ;)

I mentioned this about a page back but the Windows team is aware of the Rival Knights crashing issues and is working on a fix for it. The next update for Rival Knights will not only address these crashing issues, but several other items that have been flagged by the Dev team thanks to feedback!

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Why do alot of Gameloft games require me to play online?

Like Modern Combat 5 and Rival Knights.
Not everyone has unlimited data.

Why not give the option for offline play?

Last edited:

Visa Declined

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Why do alot of Gameloft games require me to play online?

Like Modern Combat 5 and Rival Knights.
Not everyone has unlimited data.

Why not give the option for offline play?

This question has been answered multiple times by Ryan, but it boils down to a few things really.

Achievements and unlocks happen during game play, especially in the case of Modern Combat 5, and this requires a connection to their servers. It also lets Gameloft detect people using cheats. Lastly, the internet requirement will keep people from pirating the game.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria