GDR 3 update woes and solutions

migueli2

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
A thing that I just found out, and its huge to me cause its so useful: if you select some text over a document or browser or whatever and then press search key it will just take you to Bing search with the selected text!

kwambe5

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I was having the same drain problems on my ATT 920 with GDR3 and simply soft reset it and my drain went away. I have not had any problems with it since!

Mos Sincere

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
The restore by WiFi just means you can restore all your texts and settings over WiFi, before you had to use your mobile data to download it, which is a pain for us that aren't on unlimited internet plans as it can eat a lot.

I don't know how you've got 8%, I've got the 2 apps everyone says drains their battery whatsapp and Skype. I let everything run in the background, the only battery saving measures I've got is turning Bluetooth and NFC off. This morning I took the phone off charger and I didn't touch my phone for an hour when I looked at the battery app it said 0%, I've never seen it say 0 before.
The highest I've seen mine is 4% and that's if I'm streaming music on wifi or had the screen on a long time.

When you did the restore did you get everything back to how it was before? Including you whatsapp messages, emails sets up and start screen? If so I may have to do, I've managed my drainage down to 8-9% if I literally don't touch the phone but other than that I'm getting 14-20% if I am using just slightly, 25% if I'm looking through things like 6tag.

cw1988

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
You can chose to load from a backup which will load start screen, apps etc or start fresh which will still load texts/emails but will get rid of all apps/photos etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonkalas