GDR3 (Update 3) Features & Information

Vivek Saniwal

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
My nokia lumia 720 updated by black update, but when i am try to download the speech lang .then its show an another update.plz tell me how can i download speech lang

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Re: GDR3 Features & Information

hlo...Iam a L620 user located in Qatar. When I will get Windows 8.1 for my Phone?.

According to Nokia, it should already be available for you in Qatar. Did you purchase the phone from another country? As not all countries have received the update yet.

Edit: Just noticed you referred to 8.1, not GDR3/Black as per the topic title. If you are actually on about GDR3 and Black, then refer to what I mentioned above. WP8.1 however will be announced early April, but won't be released OTA to your phone until several months after this. Unless you install the update through the Developer Preview method.

teunget

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
Hallo all....
How to get an update for my huawei w1? I'm from Indonesia with smartfren bundling, thank's before...

Sent from my HUAWEI W1-C00 using Tapatalk

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
When is it coming for lumia 620?

It's recently started rolling out for some 620's, so it shouldn't be too long now. Some 620 owners have already got it. Keep an eye on Nokia's Update Page to see which models on which networks have started receiving the update. When your one changes to 'Coming soon', it usually means you will have it available within a couple of days or so.

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I dont have this switch on L720 and it's up to date (?)

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk

The haptic feedback toggle mentioned above isn't actually part of GDR3. Nokia enabled this feature by issuing an update to their 'touch' app/driver. My guess is, if you aren't seeing that vibrate toggle, it's because you haven't got the latest version of 'touch'. On your L720 try clicking this link, which should take you directly to the 'touch' app on the Windows Phone store. Hopefully you'll see the update button at the bottom. Tap this to update it and you should then see the haptic feedback toggle as shown above.

manvuk

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
The haptic feedback toggle mentioned above isn't actually part of GDR3. Nokia enabled this feature by issuing an update to their 'touch' app/driver. My guess is, if you aren't seeing that vibrate toggle, it's because you haven't got the latest version of 'touch'. On your L720 try clicking this link, which should take you directly to the 'touch' app on the Windows Phone store. Hopefully you'll see the update button at the bottom. Tap this to update it and you should then see the haptic feedback toggle as shown above.
This really works, i got it that way :)
May i ask, i tried to find "Touch" at the store but it simply does not list there. The same thing as, for example, "Facebook Beta" app, i installed in searching for it on explorer, store does not show it too. Is there any specific reason why Store on my device does not show all apps?

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
This really works, i got it that way :)
May i ask, i tried to find "Touch" at the store but it simply does not list there. The same thing as, for example, "Facebook Beta" app, i installed in searching for it on explorer, store does not show it too. Is there any specific reason why Store on my device does not show all apps?

Great to hear it worked for you :)

Yes, you'll find that some apps are not available by searching for them in the Store. You'll find though that these apps are usually either system related, like the 'touch' one or a Beta/Testing app that the developer purposely doesn't want searchable in the store yet. However, you don't really come across this scenario very often.

With the 'touch' app, this is specifically for Lumia handsets as it interacts with Nokia's firmware onboard your phone. They have a few of these, like 'touch', 'access point', 'display' etc. Usually they would just pop up as an available update like all of your other apps in the Store, but every now and then for some strange reason some people don't see the updates. If this ever happens you'll need to just update them manually like you did with this one, or download an app called 'SysApp Pusher'. This one is searchable in the Store by the way ;) SysApp Pusher is a handy app to keep on your phone as this app can search all of these built in Nokia apps like 'touch' and alert you of any updates to them, so it's worth having on your phone. In fact, it's probably worth you running SysApp Pusher now, just to see if any other Nokia based apps require updating as well. If they do, this app will get the updates for you.

TB1701

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
How do I check for the latest version of Windows Phone 8. One of the threads mentioned update 3 for Windows phone. How do I check this on my phone?

pomairz89

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
hi I am a user of Nokia Lumia 620.i want to know abot software version.how to know that i have windows 8 or 8.1 and how to know my cellphone have Lumia amber or Black software Please tell me.And second i have a problem here Applications are crash.here maps here drive is not working..why?

pomairz89

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
hi I am a user of Nokia Lumia 620.i want to know abot software version.how to know that i have windows 8 or 8.1 and how to know my cellphone have Lumia amber or Black software Please tell me.And second i have a problem here Applications are crash.here maps here drive is not working..why?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs