Got mine today; 6tag crashes phone

the_coolestnerd

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
So I my BLU HD today from amazon and so far im liking it, but as the title says when I try to open 6tag it freezes the phone and causes it to reboot. I wanted to use this phone as my primary over my 925 for a few days. Problem is I can't use 6tag and I really don't like the official instagram app.

Has anybody experienced this issue? Is it because of the snapdragon 200 or does the app need to be optimized?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
So I my BLU HD today from amazon and so far im liking it, but as the title says when I try to open 6tag it freezes the phone and causes it to reboot. I wanted to use this phone as my primary over my 925 for a few days. Problem is I can't use 6tag and I really don't like the official instagram app.

Has anybody experienced this issue? Is it because of the snapdragon 200 or does the app need to be optimized?

Can you send a tweet to Rudy about this issue? Perhaps you can help him to be a beta tester for 6Tag on the BLU Win HD:)

danielm298

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
your not alone: 6tag crashes on the Blu..will have to get with Rudy to see if he can fix it: i love!!! 6tag..
​but so far so good!!!

Chrissiboii

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I too am having this problem, and Instagram BETA seriously isn't cutting it. 6TAG is by far the best instagram app out there, and I'm going through withdrawal without it.

rwalrond

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Same problem here. Just picked up this phone for my daughter and was trying to set it up for her and 6tag keeps rebooting the phone. I didn't get a SD card yet. The phone says it has 4 gigs free.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett