How it could end.......(We need 4G)

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
2. Of COURSE they can't have it. But equal, or even better solutions are out there. You got skype on your WP7, nice, how good is it? LOL.

3. I'm sure it's selling better than all WP7 combined.

1.IF the phone has motoblure 99.99% of clients dont take it off cause they dont know how to install ROMs witch in return my stock focus is faster then the stock Atrix with Motoblure. if you dont want motoblur why by a Motorola? lol so right out of the BOX my phone is faster ..

sure i could open up my FOCUS tweak it to over clock and pump liquid Hydrogen in it to keep it cool and run FREAKIGN FAST .. like they do pn PCs , but who does that?? Lol its just as doable as installing Custom ROMS that run smother

2, no **** lol . your the one that ask the question. lol features are prety much the same for all phones , but who need facetime we have skype , who needs itunes we have zune .. much better.

2. i know the GS2 is selling allot . just not that much will us here in Canada. its selling allot more in Europe

3. not all carriers have 4g LTE ..

in CANADA we have: Rogers , BEll , Tellus , Koodo , Fido , SOLO , VIrgin ... and ROGERS is the ONLY one with LTE
in the US they have over 10 Providers . and not even 50% of them have LTE.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Are we really comparing the sales of an established successful brand "Galaxy" with something that is still almost unheard of "Windows Phone"?

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
It may be a phone vs an OS. But really it's a brand vs a brand.

And the Windows Phone brand is still something that most people know absolutely nothing about.

I think talks about the possible demise of the platform for not including the latest and greatest technology that is hardly used is pretty silly.

Raptor007

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm new to WP7, but hardly new to Windows Mobile OS, I have owned many WM devices in the past way back to PPC2002 (Samsung I700) all the way thru the Treo 700W and 700WX before I gave up and got a BB, got tired of that crap after a few years and moved on to Android which I have to say has been a mixed bag of hurt.

So what Microsoft needs and WP7 (WP8) etc, needs is more OEM's making more phones. Its purely about devices. Android didn't get where it is by being the best OS, it has the most phones on the most carriers, from the most OEM's. MS needs to cut the cost of their OS and focus on their ad network, bing, bing maps and gaining profits that way.

anon62607

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
1.IF the phone has motoblure 99.99% of clients dont take it off cause they dont know how to install ROMs witch in return my stock focus is faster then the stock Atrix with Motoblure. if you dont want motoblur why by a Motorola? lol so right out of the BOX my phone is faster ..

sure i could open up my FOCUS tweak it to over clock and pump liquid Hydrogen in it to keep it cool and run FREAKIGN FAST .. like they do po PCs , but who does that?? Lol its just as doable as installing Custom ROMS that run smother

2, no **** lol . your the one that ask the question. lol features are prety much the same for all phones , but who need facetime we have skype , who needs itunes we have zune .. much better.

2. i know the GS2 is selling allot . just not that much with us here in Canada. its selling allot more in Europe

3. not all carriers have 4g LTE ..

in CANADA we have: Rogers , BEll , Tellus , Koodo , Fido , SOLO , VIrgin ... and ROGERS is the ONLY one with LTE
in the US they have over 10 Providers . and not even 50% of them have LTE.

In the US there are four nationwide carriers, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon and AT&T. Verizon has fairly widespread LTE, AT&T is currently deploying LTE, sprint uses a competing technology which is competitive with LTE given the same spectrum (WiMax) and tmobile is in the process of being bought by AT&T specifically so that AT&T can further deploy LTE. Additionally a regional carrier, metropcs, uses LTE.

In the US I switched carriers to get LTE and I doubt I'm the only one who did. I think it's important that WP7 phones appear with LTE support.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=31.484173,65.842707

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124