[L535] Anyone have touch sensitivity problems?

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The update in December fixed the touch issues for the majority of users. Those users who the problems still exists for should refer to their Nokia Care Center for further advice and repair.

Microsoft is actively working to update Care Center staff and support agents with the latest and correct information.

akuma2012

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
the issue is still not rectified as I have demonstrated on my youtube video AMeiPuD3uGA. This is after replacing the unit, and fully updating to the latest version.

Sandy123NL

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
i have a big problem with this phone. The whole screen is so big i cannot even login!!! i cannot do anything with it!!:crying::crying::crying:
CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE?????

thanks!!!

Moshiur Rahman2

Feb 16, 2015
Visit site
I am facing touch problem on Microsoft lumia 535. I already updated software but my problem remain same. Please clear to me it is hardware or software issue....?. I request to Microsoft if touch problem not possible to resolve then return back our valuable money.

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
I am facing touch problem on Microsoft lumia 535. I already updated software but my problem remain same. Please clear to me it is hardware or software issue....?. I request to Microsoft if touch problem not possible to resolve then return back our valuable money.

MS confirmed that it is still working on fix for those who still facing this issue.
As we always do, wait!!

thljcl

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
It seems to work fine in my day-to-day use. I just got it a couple of days ago. In regard to multi-touch test, it appears that it cannot accurately detect three to four fingers at the same time. It was supposed to support four touch points; it would detect four, sometimes five touch points, if I placed all five fingers of my hand on it. Well, it mainly satisfies curiosity; not that it?s important.

hyui

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I love to use the wordflow keyboard, do messaging with multiple apps, answer emails, use the mark, copy & paste funktion quite often, pinch to zoom in map apps or the picture hub. try something like that with your 535 - it is literally impossible and a challenge, to keep calm. if you are only doing calls, you'll barely notice the issues.

Ptur

Feb 19, 2015
Visit site
This is hardware problem it can be resolved by software. But it can be repaired, if between the screen and cpu your put some heat protected layer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deryl McCarty