Lumia 1020 Xenon + Led defect?

Mafiatounes

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi, i recently purchased myself a Lumia 1020 when i got home i installed all my apps and games + Updates and GDR3. After a couple of days i was taking some lowlight pics and i noticed my flash did not work, i did a soft reset wich did not help after wich i decided a hard reset will do the trick but still nothing, i reflashed the software but nothing so i will be sending the Lumia 1020 in to Nokia repairs. I could not find anyone else on the internet who encountered the same issue on a 1020 wich is wierd.

CarteBlanche

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I have this issue too, my xenon flash doesn't work when taking pics. It did originally work, then started making odd noises, now it doesn't fire at all.

Mafiatounes

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Well got my 1020 back from repairs, they tried a hard reset + flash sw wich i already done, after that replaced some part wich was defect. This is a defect on some 1020 not much. @ CarteBlanche i don't think GDR 3 or Lumia Black will solve your issue since i tested before with GDR 2 and with the preview 3 and both times it did not work.

Cesar Tobias

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Well got my 1020 back from repairs, they tried a hard reset + flash sw wich i already done, after that replaced some part wich was defect. This is a defect on some 1020 not much. @ CarteBlanche i don't think GDR 3 or Lumia Black will solve your issue since i tested before with GDR 2 and with the preview 3 and both times it did not work.

I am glad that this problem can be fixed, Did they changed only the xenon flash?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toysforkids