Lumia 1320 Bugs and Defects

Darenhoff

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
wp_ss_20150512_BGRunning2.pngAfter updated to w10 pre
1. The background program do no close - no program closes with 'back' key. It keeps the tiles open program running!
2. The battery is drained heavily
3. every program needs closing multiple times, at least three times
4. my L1320 getting heated which was not the case with w8.1 update2
5. browsing for files, say photos or media on SD card has become extremely slow, even crashing some times.
6. every program is starting very slow.
7. Net connection over wifi has become much much better.
8. USB connection is also very fast but blue tooth connection with w10 is fine, with w8 it fails authentication.
9. sensitivity of the screen needed readjusted to at least medium for normal operation,
--- till date this is the status of my lumia. Though getting frustrated but not yet going back. Want to test for some more days b4 going back, if necessary at all.
Additions:
wp_ss_20150512_BGRunning.pngwp_ss_20150512_Sttings.pngwp_ss_20150512_System.png

see attached images. Settings-->System---->If I click on "Phone" it crashes and come back to desktop/start screen
If I choose "Data Sense" - it never completes the updating. I have 32GB SD card
See the image with start screen and bacground running system when pressed back button.

May 13, 2015:
I am frustrated today with w10. I got blusted left and right by office, friends family members as I missed so many calls in last 12 hours. The phone is so hot and stone like - the screen does not respond, calls going on I could not receive them, reset it several time, it got reset by itself several times.
Now decided to go back to w8.1.
My patient failed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

ashishctuv

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
dear all the display of nokia 1320 suddenly goes off(black) while os is still running. i did soft reset & hard reset several times by pressing volume down & power button but its not worked instead it goes to silent mode. please help

ashishctuv

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
dear all the display of nokia 1320 suddenly goes off(black) while os is still running. i did soft reset & hard reset several times by pressing volume down & power button but its not worked instead it goes to silent mode. please help
can anyone help me in this regards. after a week when i powered on the phone its opened but after a while its again goes off...now if i power on my phone after a hour the boot screen shows up with nokia text, but after few sec screen again goes off but OS start on background. PLZ HELP!!!!!

ashishctuv

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
thanks for your advice. I hv tried this also. bt still its off..after software recovery when i power on my phone its only shows NOKIA logo nothing else.

dhale tanaka

Jan 4, 2016
Visit site
i had L1320 then yesterday i was busy on my job and i didnt see its almost 3% so i was so busy i didnt plug in (charger connection) until i found my phone the battery run's out so i plug in it to charger i wait until 2 hours then wen io check my phone still i can't open it so i wait until morning but still i can't open even i plug it in all night ... please help me what should i do

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
i had L1320 then yesterday i was busy on my job and i didnt see its almost 3% so i was so busy i didnt plug in (charger connection) until i found my phone the battery run's out so i plug in it to charger i wait until 2 hours then wen io check my phone still i can't open it so i wait until morning but still i can't open even i plug it in all night ... please help me what should i do
The Phone doesnt boot when you hooked it on the charger?
What happends when you hook it up on a laptop/pc?

Domestoboto92x

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm on 10586.29, and weird lines have appeared on the screen, gradient lines and such. It used to be able to be sorted out by restarting the phone, but now it won't fix. I restart the phone, and the lines are there. It boots to the Nokia logo, the logo appears, but then the gradient-straight lines appear, and I do not know what to do. I can scroll through the interface, I'm just seeing lines. I am hesitant to induce a hard reset through the buttons because this phone BRICKS while resetting. I'm sorry if I may have posted a few times, but I am panicking and I do not know what to do. Thank you for any help on this.

Pavan Gopi

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
Hi all i have lumia 1320, rm994 india, i am not able to get ims settings to do volte calls. Does any new rom available with ims settings available. Please help me.

Kishan Majethia

May 26, 2015
Visit site

If you are in windows 10 insider program then never let your battery go below 10 %. If you not in insider program then there is some serious issue contact customer care.

Kishan Majethia

May 26, 2015
Visit site
The only solution roll back to windows phone 8.1 by means of phone recovery tool. And go to insider program if you really ready for killing your phone. Thanks..

Kishan Majethia

May 26, 2015
Visit site
I'm on 10586.29, and weird lines have appeared on the screen, gradient lines and such. It used to be able to be sorted out by restarting the phone, but now it won't fix. I restart the phone, and the lines are there. It boots to the Nokia logo, the logo appears, but then the gradient-straight lines appear, and I do not know what to do. I can scroll through the interface, I'm just seeing lines. I am hesitant to induce a hard reset through the buttons because this phone BRICKS while resetting. I'm sorry if I may have posted a few times, but I am panicking and I do not know what to do. Thank you for any help on this.

The only solution roll back to windows phone 8.1 by means of phone recovery tool. And go to insider program if you really ready for killing your phone. Thanks..

Keith White Jr

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I just received my 1320 in the mail a couple of days ago and it has given me quite a few troubles.

First I have had to soft reset it multiple times each day because the screen freezes up. Once it had frozen, it wont lock, the home button is unresponsive and the back light wont turn off.

Now that I had to do a soft reset the phone says my memory card is corrupt and even if I scan to fix it, it says it cant fix it.

The screen has also started to do what i can only explain as bleeding colors until you cant see anything other than a mess of colored lines. This again requires a soft reset.

I am trying to update everything and see if that helps, but so far it doesn't seem to be.

I think I may end up back on the Lumia 640...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeroyNoodle