Lumia 535 problems hope someone can help :D

Abdalrahman Gamal

Jan 30, 2015
Visit site
i got Lumia 535 2~3 weeks ago i noticed there's some problems with the phone (i didn't noticed any touch problem).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1-when installing apps on SD some of it get stuck at installing and keep saying attention required (same app works when install on phone).
2-I installed (Cloud Raider) on phone memory and then moved it to "SD" and after that it keep turning to "START" whenever i open it. (had to re-install).
3-downloading apps from store stops on Pending and never go on downloading (both on SD and Phone)"Not all apps".
4-Project my screen only touch screen works but it show blank screen on PC !

If anyone got solution for the problems please let me know it :)

Haigs

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi there!
4. Project my screen is bugged on 535, lets hope an update will solve this.
1-2-3. Try to format your sd card from settings on 535. I dont have any problem with my sd so far.

harihar akhil

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
1 & 3 are store problem,you may rarely get it even on Wi-Fi.

I would suggest you to format your sd card and try again.may solve your problem and use a class 4 0r class 10 sd card if app force closes.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
1 and 2 are no a store errors. There are apps which must be installed on the internal memory. They can not be installed on a SD card ever. That's why you get the "attention required" message.

And I would not suggest a class 4 card. The minimum should be class 6.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
For item 4

Get the latest (as of 1 May 2015) desktop version of the Project My Screen App here. Just tested it with my L535 and it does now work

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss